FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK computer monitor 32" 3840 x 2160 pixels 4K Ultra HD LED Black
ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK is a 32-inch 4K HDR monitor designed for discerning content creators, including videographers, cinematographers and colorists. When multiple content creators work together on the same screen, it is necessary that everyone sees the same color and contrast level. With new Off-Axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) technology that reduces halo effects when viewing the screen from a wide angle, ProArt PA32UCX-PK features ensures on-screen content is displayed accurately to all viewers. ProArt PA32UCX-PK features a peak brightness of 1,200 nits and mini-LED backlighting, enabling 1,152 zones of local dimming control and support for multiple HDR formats, including Dolby Vision™, HLG and HDR-10. With true 10-bit color and quantum dot technology, support for the DCI-P3, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and Adobe RGB color spaces, together with a rich selection of connectivity, ProArt PA32UCX-PK delivers an exceptional image that takes the viewing experience to the next level.
Excellent Color and Contrast from Any Viewing Angle
Direct type LED backlight displays have narrow viewing angles, which can make collaboration with clients or colleagues on color-critical work challenging due to inaccurate colors being displayed to viewers seated to the side.
ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) technology solves this problem with a compensation layer that controls light transmittance around the edges, reducing halo effects by 80%* and providing a 7X* contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle.
32-inch 4K Monitor with Mini LED Backlight
ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK 4K monitor incorporates the leading technology of mini LED backlight, which is packed in physically half smaller LEDs than the conventional in more densely to increases the granularity of brightness control. ProArt PA32UCX-PK offers individual backlight control of a whopping 1,152 zones with higher luminance and deeper darkness to deliver the best contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR contents.
ASUS Smart HDR Technology
ASUS ProArt PA32UCX-PK features ASUS Smart HDR Technology, which supports multiple HDR (high-dynamic-range) formats and multiple PQ curves to suit content creators' specific requirements. Dolby Vision HDR transforms your viewing experience with ultra vivid image — incredible brightness, contrast, and color to expand content creators' storytelling possibilities . It achieves this astonishing image quality through cinema-inspired HDR technology that can deliver billions of colors. HDR-10 support ensures compatibility with existing streaming video services and a growing list of HDR-enabled games, including PQ hard clip curve, PQ Optimized and PQ Basic, to cover all content creators' needs. The PA32UCX-PK HLG (hybrid log gamma) preset allows users to both immerse in, as well as create material for broadcast and satellite TV platforms such as the BBC iPlayer, Japan NHK TV, and DirecTV.
ProArt Display PA32UCX-PK Features
- 32-inch 4K HDR display for professionals features 1,152-zone mini-LED backlight with 1,200 cd/m2 peak brightness
- ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimization technology reduces halo effects by 80% and provides a 7X contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle
- True 10 bit color with Quantum-dot technology provides 89% Rec. 2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 99% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB color space for exceptional color fidelity
- Support multiple HDR formats (Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- World-leading delta-E (∆E) <1 color difference value for the sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration technology for color-accuracy optimization, uniformity and color profile write-back
- Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, and Power Delivery provides up to 60W of power to external devices
Panel Size: Wide Screen 32” (81.28cm) 16:9
Color Saturation : 89% Rec.2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 99% DCI-P3 and 100% sRGB
Panel Backlight / Type : Mini LED / IPS
True Resolution : 3840x2160
Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 708.48 x 398.52 mm
Display Surface : Non-glare
Pixel Pitch : 0.1845 mm
Brightness : 600 cd/㎡ (Typical)/1200 cd/㎡ (Peak)
Contrast Ratio : 1000 :1 (Typical)/1000000 :1 (HDR)
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time : 5ms (Gray to Gray)
Display Colors : 1073.7M (10bit)
Flicker free : Yes
LCD ZBD Warranty : Yes
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support : Yes (HDR-10 /HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)/Dolby Vision)
Dynamically Local Dimming : Yes, 1152 Zones
Off-axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) Technology : Yes
ProArt Preset : 13 Modes(Adobe RGB Mode/Rec. 2020/DCI-P3/DICOM/HDR_PQ DCI /HDR_PQ Rec2020/HLG/Dolby Vision/sRGB Mode/Rec. 709 Mode/Standard Mode/User Mode 1/User Mode 2)
Color Temperature Selection : 5 Modes
Color Accuracy : △E < 1
Gamma adjustment : Yes (Support Gamma 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.6 )
Color Adjustment : 6-axis adjustment(R,G,B,C,M,Y)
QuickFit (modes) : Yes (Alignment Grid/Paper/Ruler/Customization Modes)
Picture-in-Picture : Yes
Picture-by-Picture : Yes (support up to 4 UHD windows)
Low Blue Light : Yes
HDCP support : Yes, 1.4 & 2.2
Adaptive-Sync supported :Yes
Multiple HDR Mode : Yes
Stereo Speakers : 3W x 2 Stereo RMS
Signal Input : Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C™ x2 (In x1, Out x1), HDMI(v2.0b) x3, DisplayPort 1.2
Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
USB downstream : USB3.0 Type-A x3
Digital Signal Frequency : DisplayPort, Thunderbolt™ 3：142 KHz (H) / 40 ~60 Hz(V)
HDMI : 109 ~142 KHz (H) /29 ~65 Hz(V)
Power On (Typical): < 58.67W*
Power Saving Mode : < 0.5W
Power Off Mode : 0W (Hard Switch)
Chassis Colors : Black
Tilt : -5°~+23°
Swivel : -60°~+60°
Pivot : -90°~+90°
Height Adjustment : 0~130 mm
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Frameless Design : Yes
Quick Release Stand Design : Yes
Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 727 x (470 – 600) x 240 mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) : 727 x 426 x 93 mmBox Dimension (WxHxD) : 913 x 381 x 525 mm
Net Weight (Esti.) : 14.64 kg
Net Weight Without Stand (Esti.) : 9.7 kg
Gross Weight (Esti.) : 19.8 kg
Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable
USB-C to A cable
Quick start guide
Color pre-calibration report
X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator
No posts found