FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Centurion 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- True 7.1 surround sound with 10 individual sound drivers
- Noise-cancelling digital microphone for clear communication
- Hi-Fi grade ESS headphone amplifier
- Full audio control with Sonic Studio
- Two sets of interchangeable ear cups to fit each gamer’s personal preference
- USB audio station with handy in-game audio controls
- Exclusive ROG stand for storing the headset when not in use
ROG Centurion is a premium true 7.1 surround-sound gaming headset with 10 discrete drivers for sensational audio and precise positioning, and a noise-cancelling digital microphone for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. The headset features a Hi-Fi-grade ESS headphone amplifier to deliver realistic and impactful audio that makes games come alive. The included plug-and-play USB audio station gives you instant, full control of your audio experience for superior sound and an undeniable edge in the battlefield.
UNBEATABLE TRUE 7.1 SURROUND SOUND
ROG Centurion sets itself apart from other 7.1 gaming headsets with its five discrete neodymium magnets in each ear cup that deliver true 7.1-channel surround sound with incredible fidelity. In order to achieve optimal sound quality, ROG designers spent an excess of time and effort fine-tuning the position of each driver and the precision of the headphone's chamber mechanics to achieve optimal sound quality and accurate positioning unmatched by any other true 7.1 gaming headset. Every gunshot and footstep comes through with pinpoint accuracy and stunning clarity, bringing the battlefield to life. With its exceptional engineering, ROG Centurion delivers punchy and immersive audio for an unparalleled gaming experience.
ROG Centurion comes with a unidirectional digital microphone, which uses an optimised sound-processing algorithm to deliver a level of pure voice quality that traditional analog microphones cannot achieve. Boasting an impressive signal-to-noise ratio, extended wideband frequency response and high sensitivity rating, the digital microphone delivers crystal-clear voice reproduction, balanced and natural-sounding vocal tones, and minimal background noise pickup.
The microphone's flexible design lets you adjust it to the perfect position, and also allows it to be folded backward and attached to the ear cup for easy transportation and storage.
1. Frequency response is a quantitative measurement of the sound range that speakers can reproduce. A wider range is better.
2. The signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is a measurement that compares the level of the desired signal to the level of background noise. A higher SNR is better.
3. Sensitivity is a measurement of the power required to activate speaker drivers to achieve a set volume level. Lower sensitivity requires more power and higher sensitivity requires less power. Higher sensitivity is better.
FULL AND POWERFUL AUDIO CONTROL
Instantly enable pre-set profiles — such as gaming, movie, music, etc. — with one click
ROG Centurion comes with ASUS Sonic Studio, a full-featured and easy-to-use sound utility that provides gamers complete control over a wide range of audio features, such as equalisation (EQ) and 7.1 surround speaker level-balancing. Unlike typical audio utilities with multi-screen interfaces that make configuration complicated and time-consuming, Sonic Studio has an intuitive all-in-one view that puts all the necessary audio controls on a single screen to make adjustments fast and easy.
Sonic Studio also includes controls for Sonic Radar Pro, a unique feature that precisely maps in-game sounds — such as footsteps and gunshots — and displays them on an on-screen overlay, so gamers can pinpoint their enemies for a competitive advantage in first-person shooters.
LARGE INTERCHANGEABLE EAR CUSHIONS AND OPTIMAL CLAMPING FORCE
Comfort is a key component of a great gaming headset, but what is considered comfortable varies from person to person. To fit each gamer's unique preference, ROG Centurion comes with both ultra-soft, full-size memory foam and highly-breathable protein leather ear cushions. Both sets of cushions provide great comfort for prolonged gaming sessions with no ear fatigue.
Additionally, the headband employs an optimised clamping force based on lab testing using a wide range of head types to further improve wearing comfort.
No posts found