FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Claymore Cherry MX Red Aura Sync RGB LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
World's first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with a detachable numpad, Aura Sync and Cherry MX RGB switches
ROG Claymore is the world's first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with a detachable numeric keypad to give you flexible placement options when gaming. It features Cherry MX RGB switches to give you precise and responsive keystrokes and individually-programmable backlit keys with Aura sync RGB LED technology for unmatched levels of personalisation. This 100% anti-ghosting keyboard has N-Key rollover technology, on the fly macro recording, and dedicated hotkeys for exclusive ASUS motherboard cooling and overclocking controls. ROG Claymore gives you the winning edge in the digital battlefield.
Play It Your Way
ROG Claymore's detachable keypad* can double as a macro keypad during gaming. This unique feature lets you use your mouse with your dominant hand, with macros at your other hand's fingertips.
*Detachable keypad cannot be used independently. It must be connected to either side of the main keyboard.
ASUS Aura – Let There Be Light
Fire up Aura and enjoy a mesmerizing light show on ROG Claymore's individually-customisable backlit keys, and get creative with its palette of over 16 million colours. You'll also be able to sync your customised light effect with the ever-growing range of Aura-enabled gear.
Enjoy 9 Different Preset Aura Effects
• Colour cycle
• Starry night
• Custom effect
Every Keystroke Counts
ROG Claymore features Cherry MX RGB switches, 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology, fully programmable keys and on the fly macro key recording to ensure you always get the winning edge.
Cherry MX RGB Switches
German-made Cherry MX RGB switches give you tactile, responsive keystrokes and unmatched 50-million-keystroke durability.
Switch: extremely fast and linear response
Actuation distance: 2.0mm
Actuation force: 45g
Anti-Ghosting With N-Key Rollover
ROG Claymore features 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology to ensure each keystroke is detected no matter how many other keys are pressed — so all your multi-keystroke commands are logged.
Repeat acceleration is the rate at which a letter repeats itself when you hold a key down. You can adjust repeat rate to suit the situation at hand — keep it at the default rate for typing, or increase it for some rapid-fire action.
Unlimited Personalisation And Customisation
You can save up to six user profiles (5 customised + 1 default profile) on ROG Claymore's built-in flash memory on the go. The intuitive ROG Armoury lets you customise keys, lighting and macro settings. You can even track statistical data like how many keystrokes were made during a game.
All In Sync
ROG gives you exclusive Aura Sync options and additional features when you pair ROG Claymore with an ASUS ROG motherboard, graphics card and more. ROG Claymore's hotkeys allow you to control your ASUS motherboard fan speed and overclock the system.
Perfect Lighting In Sync
Aura Sync takes RGB lighting beyond the checkbox, combining and controlling the LEDs of all your Aura-enabled products from a single application to achieve perfect, synchronised harmony. Aura lets you sync light effects across your motherboard, ROG Claymore and the ever-growing portfolio of Aura-enabled products. You can choose from an array of LED effects and can even use ROG Claymore's backlighting to reflect CPU temperature.
Wired, USB 2.0
450 x 145 x 45 mm
943 g with cable
1 x Claymore keyboard 80%
1 x Claymore keyboard 20% (numerical keypad)
1 x USB cable
2 x ROG pouches
2 x ROG logo stickers
Fn + 1/ 2 / 3/ 4/ 5/ 6: Profile 1 - 6 (6 is default profile)
Lighting effects switch:
Fn + Right or Fn + Left
Fn + Up: Brightness up (5 levels)
Fn + Down: Brightness down (5 levels)
Fn + Delete: Red increase (10 levels)
Fn + End: Green increase (10 levels)
Fn + PageDown: Blue increase (10 levels)
ROG SYNC (sync Aura lighting effects between Claymore and Aura-enabled mouse):
Fn + PrintScreen
*Only available when Armoury software is activated.
*Synchronization will take about 10 seconds.
Motherboard fan speed control:
Fn + "+" or Fn + "-"
*Only available when Fan Xpert software and Armoury software are activated.
On-the-fly macro recording:
Step 1: Fn + Right-ALT to start recording
Step 2: Fn + Right-ALT to end recording
Step 3: assign Macro Key
Windows key lock:
Fn + Windows key
*Not available under Armoury software Claymore lighting page.
Fn + F1: 1X
Fn + F2: 2X
Fn + F3: 3X
Fn + F4: 4X
Overclocking & Booting-up Hot Keys (ROG KeyBot II S5 mode)
Boot-up: Long press on ENTER
Boot-up and overclock CPU: Long press F11
Boot-up and overclock memory: Long press F12
Boot-up and enter BIOS: Long press DELETE
Clear CMOS: C + L + R
*Please plug keyboard to the dedicated USB socket found on your ROG motherboard.
*Only available when KeyBot II software is activated and switched on.
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found