FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Delta Aura Sync RGB USB-C Multiplatform Gaming Headset
ROG Delta is the world's first gaming headset with the industry-leading, hi-fi-grade ESS 9218 quad DAC, which delivers impeccably clear and detailed sound to give serious gamers the edge they need to win. ROG Delta features a USB-C connector and comes with a USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter to let you game on your PC, console and mobile device without changing headsets. A one-of-a-kind, circular rainbow RGB lighting effect provides a stylish look to set you apart on the battlefield.
- Industry-leading hi-res ESS quad-DAC for impeccably detailed and true-to-life audio
- USB-C connector for true multiplatform support, including PCs, Mac, mobile phones and PS4*
- Customisable, multi-colour circular RGB lighting lets you shine in style
- Exclusive ASUS Essence drivers, airtight chamber and audio signal diversion technology for immersive audio experiences
- Upgraded comfort with ergonomic D-shape and ROG Hybrid ear cushions
Hi-Resolution ESS ES9218 SABRE Quad-DAC
Some people say there is no good sounding gaming headset. Those people have not heard ROG Delta. The hi-fi-grade ESS 9218 Quad-DAC provides lossless audio processing with each DAC devoting its processing power to a subset of the audible frequency range, from lows, mids, highs to ultra-highs. The four signals are then combined, which produces clearer sound with an impressive 127-dB SNR that's much higher than any device in the market. As a result, you can hear and place in-game sounds with pinpoint accuracy, letting you precisely judge enemy distance, direction of footsteps, gunshot locations and more. Hear every detail and enjoy crisp, clear sound for a true-to-life audio experience.
High SNR in FPS Games
Signal to noise ratio is a critical specification for gaming headsets, especially in FPS games. A higher SNR allows you to precisely pinpoint the origin of enemy footsteps, or hone in on the location of gunfire or explosions on battlefield. With its quad-DAC design, ROG Delta is capable of achieving an unprecedented signal-to-noise ratio of 127 dB, a level untouchable by single-DAC gaming headsets.
Exclusive Circular Rainbow RGB Lighting
Show your style with customisable Aura RGB lighting. ROG Delta leaves single-colour lighting behind as the world's first gaming headset to feature rainbow circular RGB lighting. This captivating effect features seven independent lighting zones with dazzling multicolour cycling displays. Choose from over 16.8 million colour combinations and six preset lighting effects.
Instead of a 3.5mm connector, ROG Delta features a USB-C connector and an comes with a USB-C to USB 2.0 (Type-A) adapter, which allows it to connect with nearly every gaming platform, including PCs, consoles and mobile devices, letting you enjoy its class-leading performance, anytime, anywhere.
Ergonomic D-shaped Ear Cup
ROG Delta has ergonomic, D-shaped ear cups that more closely match the shape of human ears compared to oval ear cups, reducing the unnecessary contact area by 20% for a better, more comfortable fit, especially when the headset is worn for long periods.
Platform: PC, MAC, Mobile device, PlayStation® 4, Nintendo Switch
Connector: USB 2.0 (1M), USB-C (1.5M)
Weight: 387 g
- Detachable microphone
- User guide
- ROG Hybrid ear cushion
- USB-C to USB 2.0 (Type-A) adapter
Driver diameter: 50 mm
Driver material: Neodymium magnet
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Frequency Response: 20 ~ 40000 Hz
Pick-up Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 100 ~ 10000 Hz
Sensitivity: Sensitivity : -40 dB
Support PCs and PS4 via using included USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter
- USB 2.0
- USB Type-C
- RGB LED
No posts found