FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Gladius II Core Ergonomic Aura Sync RGB LED Wired Lightweight Optical Gaming Mouse
ROG Gladius II Core channels the classic Gladius optical gaming mouse spirit into an accessible new form, sporting non-slip sides etched with the iconic ROG totem. Gladius II Core has a 6200-dpi optical sensor, and independent left and right buttons for accurate response and precise control. With right-handed ergonomics for extended comfort, a fatigue-preventing lightweight build, push-fit switch sockets and integrated Aura Sync illumination, Gladius II Core is primed for outstanding victories.
- Classic ROG Gladius ergonomics, with discrete left and right buttons, lightweight design and durable non-slip side grips etched with the iconic ROG totem
- Gaming-grade PAW3327 optical sensor with up to 6200 DPI for fast, accurate tracking
- ROG-exclusive push-fit switch-socket design to vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Intuitive ASUS Armoury II software for easy customization of buttons, performance and lighting settings
With a gaming-grade PAW3327 optical sensor, ROG Gladius II Core is the perfect sidearm for gaming glory, delivering 200- to 6200-dpi sensitivity for pinpoint precision. It also tracks up to 220 inches per second (IPS) at up to 30 g acceleration, allowing you to strafe and swipe as swiftly as needed to rule the battlefield. We've also optimized Gladius II Core's interior, resulting in a high-performance gaming mouse that's 20% lighter than the original Gladius. This eases every movement, alleviating wrist pains and fatigue – empowering you to play for longer.
Exclusive Switch Socket Design
The ROG-exclusive switch-socket design takes personalization to a whole new level by enabling mouse switches to be easily changed. This means you have the option to install the switch of your preferred operating force and feedback, and you can replace worn or broken switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
Ergonomically Designed for All Grip Types
ROG Gladius II Core delivers the ultimate gaming comfort, campaign after campaign. Its contours and other design details, such as the textured side panels, were developed through meticulous trials. The result is a gaming mouse that fits snugly in the right hand, optimized especially for palm, claw grip or fingertip styles.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
Take style to the next level with ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting. Fully customize your mouse using an endless spectrum of colors and a range of dynamic lighting effects. All illuminations can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable hardware to create a truly personalized gaming den.
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Windows® 10 64-bit
Dimensions: 126 x 67 x 45 mm
Weight: 92.5 g without cable
Interface available: USB
ROG Gladius II Core Optical Gaming Mouse*1
Quick Start Guide*1
No posts found