FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless Ergonomic 16000 DPI RGB LED Optical Gaming Mouse
Get ready to lock your target and embrace victory with the ROG Gladius II Wireless optical gaming mouse with dual wireless connectivity (2.4GHz/Bluetooth). Gladius II Wireless has an advanced 16000-dpi optical sensor for fast response and precise control, ergonomic right-handed design to ensure you stay comfortable during extended gaming sessions and Aura Sync lighting technology to outshine the competition.
- Dual wireless connectivity via 1ms 2.4GHz and low latency Bluetooth (BLE)
- Right-handed ergonomics co-designed with pro gamers for ultimate comfort
- Industry-leading optical sensor with 16000 dpi and 400 ips for exceptional performance
- ROG-exclusive socket design enables easy switch-replacements to customize click force
- Customizable RGB lighting powered by ASUS Aura Sync
Dual Wireless Connectivity
ROG Gladius II Wireless offers two types of cordless connectivity to meet different needs. Bond instantly with the included 1ms 2.4GHz USB dongle, or pair wirelessly via low-energy Bluetooth (BLE).
Every strike is critical, so ROG Gladius II Wireless is equipped with a high-end optical gaming sensor that delivers the accuracy and speed you need to take down the opposition. Its 100- to 16,000-dpi sensor tracks movements flawlessly up to an insane speed of 400 inches per second (IPS). You'll also enjoy lag-free responsiveness with a 1,000Hz polling rate for ultrasmooth gaming experiences.
Exclusice Switch Socket Design
The ROG-exclusive switch socket design takes personalization to a whole new level by enabling mouse switches to be easily changed. This means you have the option to install the switch of your preferred operating force and feedback, and you can replace worn or broken switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
Take style to the next level with ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting. Fully customize your mouse using an endless spectrum of colors and a range of dynamic lighting effects. All illuminations can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware to create a truly personalized gaming den.
Ergonomically Designed for all Grip Types
ROG Gladius II Wireless delivers the ultimate gaming comfort, campaign after campaign. Its contours and other design details such as rubber side panels were developed through meticulous trials and research in close collaboration with esports professionals. The result is a gaming mouse that fits snugly in the right hand, optimized especially for palm, claw grip or fingertip styles.
Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
Wireless Technology: RF 2.4GHz + Bluetooth
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 7
Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 2.6 x 1.8 in / 126 x 67 x 45 mm
Weight: 130 g
Resolution: 100 dpi - 16000 dpi
Interface available: USB
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found