FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG MAXIMUS X APEX Intel Z370 DDR4 EATX HDMI AURA Motherboard - LGA1151
Every aspect of the ROG Maximus X Apex purposefully defies convention to break performance boundaries and set new standards. Its feature set is carefully selected to optimize component layout and trace pathways for maximum signal integrity. That foundation is backed by all the tools and tweaking options you need to push the platform to the limit, and cooling options to keep everything under control. With a distinct X-shaped PCB that's accented by RGB lighting, and performance-first engineering, the Maximus X Apex is suitable for elevating builds to showcase status, or satisfying overclocking addicts that thrive on the edge.
ROG Maximus X Apex is built to break records — and it's already done just that. With its optimized layout and ability to withstand cryogenic temperatures, Apex has already scored 9 global first-places and set a CPU frequency world record* of 7.3GHz on all six cores of the Intel Core i7-8700K. That's a staggering 97.3% overclock of the chip‘s default 3.7GHz frequency!
ROG engineers adopted a two-slot memory design, enabling a shorter trace layout for tighter control over impedance and reduced signal interference. And it's teamed with ASUS OptiMem to preserve memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer. Together, the enhancements provide more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing Apex to achieve memory speeds of DDR4-4500MHz and beyond.
The innovative ROG DIMM.2 module is a vertically-installed expansion card that allows two M.2 drives to be connected via a DDR4 interface. You can then add a memory cooler, or a fan via the bundled mounting bracket to direct cool air over the M.2 drives, helping to control thermals and ensure maximum performance.
ONBOARD 5G ETHERNET
Designed for the demanding requirements of power users and content creators who push the envelope, onboard 5Gbps Ethernet plugs you into a new era of home networking. With up to 5X the bandwidth of standard gigabit Ethernet, you'll enjoy streaming uncompressed 4K UHD videos and backups and file transfers that are faster than ever before. And there's also support for intermediate 2.5Gbps connectivity, allowing you to step up to faster networks for maximum flexibility. Choose the bandwidth that meets your needs and enjoy ultra-low latency at any speed.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, as well as strips connected to the four onboard 4-pin RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-enabled ASUS hardware.
No posts found