FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME Intel Z390 DDR4 ATX SLI CrossfireX AURA WI-FI Motherboard - LGA 1151
Maximus XI Extreme unleashes the power of the latest Intel Z390 platform for the best gaming experiences. With optimized overclocking, high-speed memory support and comprehensive water and fan cooling controls, Maximus XI Extreme delivers ultimate performance combined with efficient, reliable operation. A blacked-out aesthetic and Aura Sync RGB lighting provide striking, customizable styling for a gaming system with the looks to match its formidable power.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Generation Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology: Works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for addressable light strips and Phillip Hue
- Perfected cooling: Dedicated water-cooling zones, M.2 heatsink and flexible fan controls.
- ROG DIMM.2: Vertically-installed dual-M.2 expansion card with heatsink for maximum cooling and performance.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet , onboard 5Gbps Ethernet, four M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, CNVi 2x2 802.11ac Intel integrated Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support for lightning-fast data transfers
- Gaming audio: High-fidelity sonics that draw you deeper into the action, with SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III.
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot, patented pre-mounted I/O shield and premium components for maximum durability.
We've rethought and refined every aspect of Maximus XI Extreme to provide the foundation for extreme gaming systems that deliver the highest performance with efficient cooling. Featuring premium components, multiple fan headers, four M.2 slots, high speed memory support and onboard 5G Ethernet, Maximus Extreme is ready to take your gaming experience to new heights.
CONTROL YOUR RIG
Maximus XI Extreme is packed with intuitive and flexible tools that let you customize every aspect of your system to deliver the performance and features you want. Take advantage of 5-Way Optimization for intelligent, automatic overclocking or enjoy full manual control via comprehensive BIOS settings. Together with customizable audio profiles and tools to optimize storage and networking performance, Maximus XI Extreme gives you the ability to create an expertly tuned machine with minimal effort.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
In addition to extraordinary performance, Maximus XI Extreme provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart. With a LiveDash OLED panel for displaying system stats and custom graphics and AURA RGB lighting that synchronizes with a vast ecosystem of compatible products, Maximus XI Extreme is primed for endless personalization.
BUILT FOR OVERCLOCKING
By default, all of Coffee Lake's major bus frequencies are derived from the same reference clock, limiting the control and flexibility needed to harness the full overclocking potential of the platform. ROG Maximus XI Extreme features a dedicated onboard clock generator that supplies dynamic reference clocks to the CPU cores and major subdomains, giving you the freedom to coax every MHz of headroom from the system.
Whether you're gunning for high memory frequencies or tuning timings for the lowest latency, ROG Maximus XI Extreme provides the tools you need to exploit the Coffee Lake architecture's full potential: carefully optimized trace pathways maintain signal integrity, and the acclaimed ROG firmware offers the necessary tweaks to ensure stability while maximizing memory performance. Load up with a high-density memory kit for heavy multitasking, or run a focused setup that delivers the bandwidth your favorite games and applications need. Any way you stack it, the Extreme has you covered.
Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
VGA output support : HDMI port
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Intel® Z390 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors :
1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(CPU_DIMM.2), with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*2
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Aquantia AQC111C 5G LAN
Intel® I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
Wireless Data Network
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- ESS® ES9023P
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *4
Audio Feature :
- Gold-plated jacks
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel, )
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
ROG Exclusive Features
Extreme Engine Digi+ :
- MicroFine Alloy Chokes
- 10K Black Metallic Capacitors
- OptiMOS™ MOSFET
ROG Exclusive Software
- Mem Tweakit
- RAMCache III
- GameFirst V
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- Sonic Radar III
ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU Insight, EPU Guidance, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Expert 4, and Turbo App
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- USB BIOS Flashback
- MemOK! II
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- ASUS NODE: hardware control interface
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Overclocking Protection :
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back I/O Ports
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)1 x Type-C+3 x Type-A
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ,
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi Module
5 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
1 x AQC-111C 5G LAN port
Internal I/O Ports
1 x W_PUMP+ 1
1 x W_PUMP+ 2
1 x WB_SENSOR
2 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
2 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x 4-pin EZ_PLUG Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Slow Mode switch(es)
9 x ProbeIt Measurement Points
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x BIOS Switch button(s)
1 x Node Connector(s)
1 x LN2 Mode jumper(s)
1 x Safe Boot button
1 x ReTry button
1 x System panel connector
1 x W_IN header
1 x W_OUT header
1 x W_FLOW header
1 x Thermal sensor connector
1 x Start button
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x DIMM.2 Slot supports 2 M.2 drives (2242-22110)
1 x RSVD Switch
8 x Radiator Fan Headers
1 x ROG logo plate sticker
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
3 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x Fan Extension Card (3 x 4-pin fan out)
1 x Fan Extension card screw pack
1 x Fan Extension card cable
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x ROG big sticker
1 x Q-Connector
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x USB drive with utilities and drivers
1 x ROG coaster(s)
2 x ROG weave SATA 6G cable
2 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1
Windows® 10 64-bit
*1 When SATA56 is enabled, PCIE x 16_3 will run at x2 mode.
*2 The DIMM.2 Slots (M.2_1/2) are disabled by default. Please adjust BIOS settings to enable DIMM.2 Slots.
*3 When M.2_1 socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 2 will be disabled.
*4 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
- RGB LED