FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Orion PRO Spitfire USB Audio Processor Gaming Headset
- Exclusive ROG Spitfire USB audio processor – driver-free hardware DSP (digital signal processor)
- 7.1 virtual surround, headphone amplifier, and FPS EQ one-click gaming sound enhancement modes
- True to life in-game audio detail with big 50mm neodymium magnet drivers
- Full battlefield focus with effective 30dB noise isolation
- Full size 100mm over-ear cushions with perfect snug fit for prolonged gaming sessions
The Orion PRO full-size gaming headset is designed to provide gaming enthusiasts with the finest audio immersion and positioning needed in any game and at any location. After extensive research and development and taking customer feedback into account, the ROG team concluded that user comfort is key when it comes to gaming headsets. As such, ROG Orion PRO possesses 100mm over-ear cushions for greater comfort, and bring immersive audio with large 50mm neodymium drivers.
ROG Spitfire USB audio processor - powerful driver-free hardware DSP
ROG Orion PRO adds the ROG Spitfire USB audio processor, which works at the hardware level and requires no driver install. Its powerful hardware digital signal processing design contributes to quicker setup in gaming events, and complies with the most professional gaming venues.
The ROG Spitfire provides gamers with easy-reach access to game-enhancing sound technologies: FPS EQ for better audio positioning in first person shooters, 7.1 virtual surround, and headphone amplifier. Each has a dedicated one-click on/off button, with no need to enter any software interface.
FPS mode: take the opposition by surprise
FPS EQ has been developed by analyzing the audio characteristics of several leading first person shooters, with advanced sound algorithms built into the hardware to improve equalization and bring out details with better clarity. Gamers can hear opponent movements, gunfire, call-outs, and other auditory cues with better directional precision, contributing to successful play.
7.1 virtual surround mode: be immersed in the battle
The 7.1 virtual surround mode presents lifelike and distortion-free in-game surround. Its design optimizes surround effects originally not programmed specifically for games, resulting in more natural and balanced enveloping in-game audio.
50mm neodymium magnet driver units
Large 50mm neodymium drivers on Orion PRO have been meticulously fine-tuned to provide dynamic audio positioning. They provide supreme clarity, thundering bass, and extreme low distortion. Powerful and dynamic audio makes the virtual battlefield so real, every action and reflex become lightning-fast second nature.
Retractable noise-filtering microphone
Taking community feedback into account, ROG Orion PRO use a retractable and flexible microphone boom for easier angle adjustment and neat storage when not in use. New microphone noise filtering technology boasts more sensitive voice capture capabilities for clearer in-game communications
Driver Diameter : 50 mm
Driver Material : Neodymium magnet
Headphone : 20 ~ 20000 Hz
32 Ohm ± 3 %
Passive (noise isolation) :
Maximum > 30 dB
No posts found