FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Ryujin 360 RGB LED 360mm LiveDash OLED AIO Intel AMD CPU Liquid Cooler
ROG Ryujin is the flagship all-in-one cooler for high-end builds designed to deliver the best thermal performance. Featuring Noctua IndustrialPPC fans for cooler and quieter operation, plus an embedded fan in the pump housing for additional cooling to the VRM and M.2, ROG Ryujin keeps your system running its absolute best. Coupled with a LiveDash OLED that displays system stats or custom graphics and Aura Sync RGB lighting, ROG Ryujin is the ultimate thermal solution destined to become a vital part of your gaming rig.
- 1.77” color OLED for real-time system stats and personalised logos or animations
- Embedded microfan helps to cool VRM and M.2 area by up to 20°C
- Quality Noctua Industrial PPC PWM fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- LiveDash one-stop control centre for lighting and OLED display
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM coating pump cover accentuates the sleek, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboards, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
Noctua IndustrialPPC fan
ROG Ryujin meets the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs with industrial-grade Noctua iPPC-2000 PWM fans on the radiator that deliver high performance and low-noise operation. The 120-mm fans generate 122 CFM of airflow at 2,000 RPM yet are extremely efficient with a 29.7-dB(A) acoustic footprint that's much quieter than competing fans.
Pump embedded fan
While powerful, liquid cooling does not circulate air around the CPU socket like a traditional heatsink and fan. ROG Ryujin overcomes this limitation with a 60mm fan embedded in the pump housing that circulates air to the CPU VRMs, M.2 slot and surrounding components to dramatically reduce temperatures for improved performance and stability.
ROG Ryujin is the world's first AIO cooler to feature an embedded 1.77-inch LiveDash colour OLED that displays useful system information*, such as temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, or frequencies. You can also customise LiveDash to display a customised image or animation** highlighting your clan insignia or gamertag.
The impact of Aura RGB lighting can be further enhanced with ASUS Aura Sync, which allows harmonised lighting effects with other Aura-enabled system components and external accessories. Aura software give you complete control of lighting across all compatible devices, letting you dial in the vibe you want to display quickly and easily.
ROG Ryujin is compatible with a wide range of Intel and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. It also comes fitted with 38cm of tubing to make mounting and routing easier.
*Hardware monitoring feature is only compatible with ASUS motherboards.
**OLED only support GIF's and JPG files which are 160 x 128 pixels.
Water Block Dimension: 100 x 100 x 70 mm
Block Material (CPU plate): Copper
CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA 115x,1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066；AMD: AM4, TR4*
Radiator Dimension: 394 x 121 x 27 mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube: Sleeved Rubber tube
Tube Length: 380 mm
Fan: 3 x Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC 2000 PWM
Fan size: 3 Fan Slots (120mm)
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 450 ~ 2000 RPM +/- 10 %
Fan Static Pressure: 3.94 mmH2O
Fan Air Flow: 71.6 CFM / 121.8 m3h
Fan Noise: 29.7 dB(A)
Control Mode: PWM
OLED Display: 1.77 " Full Color OLED
AURA Sync Support: Yes
Embedded FAN: Y
Embedded Fan Speed: 4800 RPM +/- 10 %
Embedded Fan Air Pressure: 3.23 mmH2O
Embedded Fan Air Flow: 19.41 CFM
Embedded Fan Noise: 31 dB(A)
Intel: LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM4, TR4*
ROG RYUJIN 240 Liquid Cooler
Accesory Pack of Scews and brackets
3 x 120mm Noctua iPPC 2000 PWM Fan
Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Quick Start Guide
Warranty: 3 years
*The mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 CPU Package, not in the RYUJIN's package
** JPG/GIF only accept 160 x 128 pixels resolution size lower than 1 MB. GIF files suggest remove transparent background and without complement frame to increase the successful rate of decoding
*** Hardware monitor and fan control is optimized for ASUS motherboards
**** for control radiator FAN from the Y-Cable and embedded fan on the pump, please install AI Suite III v3.00.26 or above version to support ROG AIO cooler
- RGB LED
- Intel & AMD
No posts found