FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING AMD Ryzen Mini ITX DDR4 AURA RGB Motherboard - Socket AM4
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming draws on the proud legacy of our renowned Pro Gaming series by packing acclaimed ROG innovations into a mini-ITX motherboard that's as sleek, small and stylish as it is powerful — ready for you to create a gaming rig that rivals anything built around a bigger board! Experience the all-new ROG M.2 Audio Combo Card that both frees up space and delivers crystal-clear audio, push performance to the limits with 5-Way optimization, and up the aesthetic ante with Aura Sync illumination. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B350-I Gaming and dominate your game!
- Supports AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ ACPUs.
- Gaming innovation: Discrete M.2 Audio Combo Card delivers clean audio and alleviates board space for more features.
- SupremeFX audio: Renowned audio performance with intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking and cooling.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strip.
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability.
M.2 AUDIO COMBO
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features an innovative riser card to help alleviate the constraints imposed by the mini-ITX form factor. The M.2 Audio Combo Card frees up prized real estate by raising M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry above the mainboard to minimize lateral signal interference. And it's neatly covered by a stylish heatsink that's capable of keeping the latest high-performance SDDs cool.
LET YOUR SSD SCREAM AT SPEEDS OF UP TO 32GBPS
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps* data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole gaming PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
MORE THROUGHPUT AND LESS PROCESSING EQUALS FASTER ONLINE PLAY
ROG Strix B350-I Gaming features the very latest Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with their processors and chipsets, reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput, so there's more power for games and other tasks.
ONBOARD WI-FI WITH TRANSFER SPEEDS UP TO 867 MBPS
Next-level 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas offer up to 867Mbps* transfer speeds — and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology ensures that every connected user** experiences the best wireless and online speeds!
Ryzen's mesh architecture favors high memory speeds to deliver peak performance. Featuring a two-slot layout and optimized trace routing, ROG Strix B350-I Gaming unleashes the platform's raw potential by allowing you to drive memory frequencies to DDR4-3600 and beyond.
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
With ROG Strix B350-I Gaming we've upgraded our Aura Sync RGB lighting so that you can tastefully accent your build with a range of colors and effects. An array of RGB LEDs is embedded into the M.2 heatsink, so the ROG logo now glows by your command. And for off-board illumination, there are headers for 5050 RGB strips and addressable RGB gear, allowing Aura to radiate throughout an entire chassis. Fire up all your Aura Sync devices and see them perform in perfect harmony!
No posts found