FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING Intel B360 DDR4 ATX Motherboard - LGA 1151
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play.
The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy, with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility — along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. ROG Strix B360-H Gaming's RGB header lets you connect to and sync with PC cases, memory modules, coolers and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of well-known manufacturers. And they can all be easily managed via the intuitive ASUS Aura software.
DUAL PCIE 3.0 M.2
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features dual M.2 slots. One slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 modes, and the other slot supports PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and ASUS T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the ROG Strix B360-H Gaming to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload.
Shielded audio, superior sound
Immerse yourself in sound with ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology. Utilising the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. The addition of two op amps on the front-panel headphone output ensures adequate voltage and current to drive headphones to their full potential.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
ROG Strix B360-H Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered, Register Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16/x4) *1
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *2
Intel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*3
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*4
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *5
Intel® I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
Intel® B360 Chipset : *6
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, red)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ROG RAMCache II
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A,
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) ,
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x ROG Door Hanger(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, Secure Erase, User Profile, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12
PrintScreen, F4 AURA ON/OFF and F9 Search
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
*1 PCIe x16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots. When PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots are occupied, PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
*2 When both PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_2 slots are occupied, only the device installed in the PCIe x1_1 slot can be detected. Adjust BIOS settings to use PCIe x1_2 slot.
*3 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use SATA device.
*4 The M.2_2 socket supports Intel® Optane™ Technology. Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
*5 Intel® Optane™ Memory is only available on M.2_2 slot.
*6 Supports 3A power output, one at a time only.
- Intel 8th Gen. (Coffee Lake)
No posts found