FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING Intel B360 DDR4 Mini-ITX Aura Motherboard - LGA 1151
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play, plus integrated 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs, as well as strips connected to the onboard addressable-RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy, with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility — along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. Your ROG Strix motherboard's built-in Aura RGB lighting can be easily synced with PC cases, memory modules, coolers and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of well-known manufacturers. And they can all be easily managed via the intuitive ASUS Aura software.
Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide maximum storage flexibility, and the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 8th Generation Intel Core platform.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer. These improvements allow the ROG Strix B360-I Gaming to support a wide range of memory kits, and provide your build with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload — whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
Shielded audio, superior sound
Immerse yourself in sound with ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology. Utilising the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. The addition of two op amps on the front-panel headphone output ensures adequate voltage and current to drive headphones to their full potential.
Intel Integrated Ultra Wi-Fi support
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming features the latest Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels, for wireless speeds of up to 1.73Gbps.* In fact, its integrated Wireless-AC 9560 Wi-Fi adapter pushes wireless data up to 2X faster than other Wi-Fi solutions — so you'll get fast, smooth transfers, even when your rig is further away from the router. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 also offers Bluetooth 5 for connections that are up to 2X faster than ever before, and with up to 4X the range.
Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort 1.2 ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *2
ROG GameFirst Technology
Wireless Data Network
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac*3
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *5
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
Intel® B360 Chipset : *6
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, red)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + USB Type-CTM, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Back I/O Ports
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A + USB Type-CTM,
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.2)
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector
M.2 2242 mounting kit
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x Panel cable
1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F4 AURA ON/OFF and F9 Search, Secure Erase, User Profile.
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
Mini ITX Form Factor
6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
*1 For a 2242 storage device, use the bundled 2242 mounting kit.
*2 Only M.2_2 supports Intel® Optane Memory
*3 Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
*4 Bluetooth V5.0 will be supported on future versions of Windows. Refer to https://www.microsoft.com for updates on Windows OS Bluetooth support version.
*5 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio
*6 Supports 3A power output, one at a time only.
- Intel 8th Gen. (Coffee Lake)
No posts found