FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II AMD DDR4 ATX Socket AM4 Motherboard - 90MB15V0-M0EAY0
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II delivers all the essentials needed for a well-balanced build. Designed to handle the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ and beyond, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II features amped-up power delivery, optimised thermal design and more stable DDR4 memory. BIOS FlashBack™ makes upgrading easy to give any dream build a head start, and intuitive ROG software ensures a superior gaming experience.
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II - Amped Performance
With a robust power design to drive multi-core Ryzen processors, plus cooling, storage, connectivity and audio options for a wide range of hardware, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II offers gamers everything they need for a budget or high-performance build.
Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.
8+4 Power Stages
8+4 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD CPUs demand.
VRM Thermal Design
The ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II uses new alloy chokes that deliver better efficiency, and high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the VRM array to a sink that has ample surface area for the latest processors. And to ensure critical components always make optimal contact, there's a backplate on the rear of the board that helps balance MOSFET temperatures while providing structural reinforcement.
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
Dual PCIe® 3.0x4 M.2 slots provide NVM Express™ SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to three PCI Express® 3.0 storage devices via two M.2 slots and a PCIe x16 slot to enjoy incredible data-transfer speeds.
Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Ethernet Controller I211-AT ensures fast and smooth data exchanges. It reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, leaving more processing power for gaming.
Built-in ROG SupremeFX audio technology ensures pristine audio for ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II. Along with ensuring a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature, it offers two front-panel outputs driven by op amps that deliver high-quality audio to gaming headsets.
ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F II Features
- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Robust power solution: 8+4 power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Gaming-optimised connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, plus HDMI® 2.0 and DisplayPort™ 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intuitive software: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalisation: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec and Sonic Studio III for immersive sound
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4400(O.C)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200/3000/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x HDMI 2.0b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or x8/x4)
2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
AMD B450 chipset
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) *
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
Total supports 2 x M.2 slot(s) and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
AMD Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors :
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s),
AMD B450 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
Intel® I211-AT 1Gb Ethernet
ROG SupremeFX 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out header(s) at mid-board
- Audio Shielding
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
Rear USB Port ( Total 8 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(3 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 4 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ROG Exclusive Software
- RAMCache III
- ROG CPU-Z
- GameFirst VI
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
- Sonic Radar III
- Anti-virus software
ASUS Exclusive Software Features
- Aura Creator
- Aura Sync
Ai noise cancelling microphone
AI Suite 3:
- 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
Fan Xpert 4
- EZ update
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Special Features
- Standard RGB header(s)
- Addressable Gen 2 RGB header(s)
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-LED (DRAM [yellow],CPU [red], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green)
- ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
- Aluminum M.2 heatsink
ASUS EZ DIY
-BIOS FlashBack™ button
-BIOS FlashBack™ LED
-Clear CMOS header
-Pre-mounted I/O shield
Back I/O Ports
1 x Intel® I211-AT 1Gb Ethernet
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 USB Type-C®
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
Internal I/O Ports
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x Addressable RGB header
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x ROG Thank you card
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 x M.2 Rubber Package(s)
256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
WOL by PME, PXE
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
* PCIe x16_3 slot share bandwidth with PCIe x1_1, PCIe x1_2 and PCIe x1_3
* When the M.2_1 Socket 3 is operating in SATA or PCIE mode, SATA6G_5/6 ports will be disabled.
*When the M.2_2 is occupied by M.2 device, PCIe x16_1 will run at x8 mode.
- AMD Ryzen (3rd Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found