FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Strix Flare RGB LED Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
ROG Strix Flare RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX switches, customisable illuminated badge and dedicated media keys for gaming.
Strix Flare not only comes comes with the latest signature ROG signature ROG slash design, but is but is also equipped with the world world renowned German Cherry MX RGB switches to offer offer gamers the optimal sensation for both gaming and typing.
ROG STRIX FLARE features a stylish ROG slash design, and is also as attractively looking from the bottom as it is from the top, with the light bars fixed on either side, to provide underglow, as well as the and ROG logo on the base of the keyboard.
- German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches that deliver satisfying mechanical feel with optimal actuation – The choice of professional gamers and enthusiasts
- USB and Headphone Jack Passthrough - Clear your cable clutter or make it easy to use/charge your devices with the headphone and USB passthrough's provided.
- Customisable illuminated badge – Boast your ROG pride or show your flair with a personal or team insignia
- Dedicated media keys and volume wheel positioned on the left for instant in-game audio control, a USB passthrough for easy connection and a detachable soft-touch wrist rest
- Individually backlit keys and vibrant underglow powered by Aura Sync RGB lighting technology
- Map macros on-the-fly to our fully programmable keys, adjust settings with enhanced ROG Armoury II software, and store profiles on the keyboard’s onboard memory
ROG STRIX FLARE comes with an additional USB 2.0 passthrough, this could come in extremely handy if your PC rig is situated under the desk or anywhere that is hard to reach.
Smart Media Key
Traditionally, dedicated media keys are often placed on the top right corner of the keyboard, which is not an ideal position in the heat of battle. During a gaming session, gamers only have a split second to make changes from the media keys. Therefore, by placing them on the upper left of the keyboard enables quick adjustments without letting go of the keyboard and mouse.
Headphone Pass Through
ROG STRIX FLARE has wire routing on the underside of both the keyboard and wrist rest, allowing you to run your headphone cable underneath without compromising stability, and will no longer get in your winning way.
Synchronize LED effects across the Aura compatible devices — keyboard, mouse, motherboard, graphics card and many more!
Key Switches: Cherry MX RGB: Brown
Connection: USB 2.0
Layout: Full size
Keyboard Backlighting: Per-key RGB LEDs
Anti-Ghosting: N-Key rollover
Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
Macro Keys: All keys programmable
Macro Recording: On-the-fly recording support
Dimensions: 454 x 155 x 31 mm
Weight: 1600g (with cable)
Cable Type: Braided Fiber
Cable Length: 2.0m
USB Hub: Yes
Support OS: Windows 10, Windows 7
1 x Charm keyboard
2 x ROG logo stickers
Basic Hot Keys
Fn + 1/ 2 / 3/ 4/ 5/ 6: Profile 1 - 6 (6 is the default profile)
Clear customized settings from onboard memory:
Hold Fn + ESC for 15 seconds
Lighting Hot Keys
Lighting effects switch within a profile:
Fn + Right or Fn + Left
Fn + Delete: Red increase (10 levels)
Fn + End: Green increase (10 levels)
Fn + PageDown: Blue increase (10 levels)
- RGB LED
No posts found