FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Strix Fusion 300 7.1 Surround Sound USB PC Gaming Headset
ROG Strix Fusion 300 7.1 gaming headset deliver immersive gaming audio and is compatible for PC, PS4, Xbox One and mobile devices
- Immerse yourself in pure and rich gaming audio, thanks to the exclusive airtight chamber design and 50mm ASUS Essence drivers
- Enjoy plug-and-play virtual 7.1-channel surround sound anytime and anywhere with expertly-designed hardware
- ROG Hybrid ear cushions offer superb sound insulation and will keep you comfortable and cool during marathon gaming sessions
- Includes free 100% protein-leather ear cushions!
A New Breed of Audio Sensation
ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset features an exclusive airtight chamber design and 50mm ASUS Essence drivers, delivering pure gaming audio with deep bass. Immerse yourself in rich sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you go – no dongles or extra software are needed! Strix Fusion 300 is lightweight and comfortable, and has wide compatibility with PC, Mac and game consoles. Experience impeccable, fully-immersive gaming audio with Strix Fusion 300!
True-to-Life Gaming Audio - Exclusive Airtight Chamber
ROG audio engineers have enlarged the area around the drivers in the sound chambers to provide a true-to-life sound for immersive gaming experiences. Strix Fusion 300 also has a special airtight chamber design to ensure the air is perfectly sealed in the chambers, delivering a richer and purer sound.
Incredibly Deep Bass - 50mm ASUS Essence Drivers
Moreover, the Strix Fusion 300 also offers incredibly strong bass through its extra-large 50 mm custom-tuned ASUS Essence drivers, in which we adopted a metal cover instead of a plastic one to make sure the sound is pure and non-distorted.
7.1 Surround Sound On The Go
No extra dongles or software is needed, 7.1-channel virtual surround sound is easily enabled with just a single button on Strix Fusion 300!
Expertly Engineered Comfort - Exclusive ROG Hybrid Ear Cushions
Traditional leather or fabric ear cushions can compromise either comfort or sound quality. Strix Fusion 300 uses exclusive no-compromise ROG Hybrid ear cushions that combine protein-leather and fabric mesh for the ultimate comfort during marathon gaming, along with perfect sound quality. ROG Hybrid ear cushions are oval, as an oval shape fits the human ear better than a traditional circular shape, resulting in better sound insulation and improved comfort.
ROG Strix Fusion 300 features USB 2.0 and 3.5mm connectors* for compatibility with PC, Mac, gaming consoles, and mobile devices.
No posts found