FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS ROG Strix HERO III 15.6" Full HD 144Hz IPS, Intel I7-9750H, 16GB DDR4, Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB, 512GB SSD, 1TB SSHD, Windows 10 Gaming Laptop - G531GV-ES037T
The sleek and streamlined Strix HERO III is engineered for eSports and peak Windows 10 gaming performance. Intelligent Cooling unleashes the raw power of the 9th Gen Intel Core CPU and GeForce RTX™ graphics, and makes full use of the ultrafast gaming display. Jump into multiplayer matches anywhere with stronger RangeBoost Wi-Fi, show off your personality with the wraparound Aura Sync light bar, and gain privacy for personal data with the new ROG Keystone.
- Intel Core i7 (9th Gen) 9750H / 2.6GHz Max Turbo Speed 4.5GHz Hexa Core Processor
- 16GB RAM, 512GB PCI-e SSD + 1TB SSHD
- 15.6" Full HD Display (1920 x 1080) Resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
FORWARD-THINKING FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Efficiency and innovation unite in the stealthy, midnight black ROG Strix HERO III. Its strategic design is inspired by our collaboration with BMW Designworks Group, and carves out a cooling advantage with its 3D Flow Zone. The subtle, cyber-text patterned interior is accented by Aura Sync lighting that extends across the new wraparound light bar, keyboard, and ROG logo. Whether youre gearing up for competition or hopping into quickplay, this metal-capped machine is fine-tuned and ready for action.
INTRODUCING THE KEYSTONE
Keystones offer a versatile new way to personalize your machine and protect your personal data. These physical, NFC-enabled keys fit neatly into the Strix HERO IIIs chassis, adding a subtle accent along the trim. When docked, they instantly transform your machine with different effects and game-specific profiles, or unlock access to a secret Shadow Drive for covert private storage. This is only the beginning of the Keystones potential. Glimpse the future today.
SEE THE GAME AT PROFESSIONAL SPEED
Play at the speed of professional eSports with the worlds fastest gaming laptop display. The 144Hz panel enables true high-FPS gameplay capable of keeping up with competitive gaming at the highest level. Stay in the flow of fast-paced action with impeccably smooth, crisp visuals that heighten your immersion. Get an edge in combat where rapid response and environmental awareness are crucial to victory. Experience games the way the pros do, and take your skills to the next level.
PERFORM AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Everything from hardcore gaming to everyday multitasking is fast and smooth with the ROG Strix HERO III. Cutting-edge GeForce RTX™ graphics bolstered by ROG Boost enable stunningly silky gameplay. The powerful 9th gen Intel® Core processor paired with up to 16GB of DDR4-2666 RAM slices through intensive work and play. With a 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD and 1TB FireCuda™ SSHD, storage is speedy and spacious enough to take your entire game library anywhere and play on the go.
AURA SHINES BRIGHTER THAN EVER
Dim the lights and let Aura Sync take center stage. RGB glows behind the metallic ROG logo splashed across the lid, and illumination extends to the optional light bar wrapped around the outer rim of the chassis. Clear edges around the keys and transparent WASD caps highlight crucial keyboard commands. Access the full spectrum of colors and effects in the Aura control panel to let your personality shine, and add your favorite Aura Sync devices to make a matching gaming environment all your own.
SUSTAIN THE STRONGEST WI-FI SIGNAL
ROG RangeBoost technology ensures the most stable Wi-Fi signal possible. The unique RangeBoost algorithm evaluates the signal strength of four internal antennas and picks the best pair to use for your location, minimizing dead spots and increasing wireless range by up to 30%. Paired with the latest Intel® 802.11ac (2x2) Gigabit Wi-Fi, which offers peak wireless bandwidth of up to 1.7Gbps, you can connect and game at speed almost anywhere.
CPU Type: Intel Core i7 9750H
CPU Cores: 6 Core
CPU Threads: 12
CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
CPU Boost: 4.5 GHz
Unlocked/Overclockable CPU: No
Screen Size: 15.6"
Screen Type: IPS-Level, Anti-Glare
Resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD)
Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
Response Time: 3 ms
NVIDIA G-Sync Technology: No
AMD FreeSync Technology: No
Memory: 16GB (2x8GB)
Memory Type: DDR4 SO-DIMM
Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
Maximum Memory Supported: 32GB (2x16GB)
Graphics Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Graphics Memory: 6GB
Graphics Memory Type: GDDR6
GPU Cores/Streams/Execution Units: 1920
Graphics Core Clock: 960 MHz
Graphics Boost Clock: 1200 MHz
Graphics Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
Graphics Memory Bus: 192 Bit
Multi-GPU NVIDIA SLi: No
VR Ready: Yes
NVIDIA Max-Q Design: No
Real-Time Ray Tracing: Yes
Rays Cast: 3.5 Giga Rays/Sec
SSHD Capacity: 1000 GB
SSD Capacity: 512 GB
Storage Type: SSD (M.2 PCIe NVMe) & SSHD (SATA)
Other Laptop Specifications
Optical Drive: N/A
Card Reader: No
Built-in microphone: Yes
Keyboard Type/Language: Chiclet / UK / RGB (Per-Key)
Security Features: BIOS Administrator Password, User Password Protection
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Accessories Included in Box:
1 x 230W AC PSU Power Adapter
1 x FHD 1080p@60FPS External Camera
Notebook Dimensions: 360 x 24.9 x 275 mm (WxHxD)
Weight (Inc. Battery): 2.57 kg
1 x 10/100/1000 (LAN)
1 x 2-in-1 Audio Jack
1 x DC-In Jack
1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C with DisplayPort 1.4 Support
1 x WiFi 802.11ac/BT5.0 Module
- RGB LED
No posts found