FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING Intel Z390 ATX DDR4 Motherboard - LGA 1151
ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming revitalizes the classic ROG red-and-black color scheme, adding a futuristic cyber-text pattern for a stunning modern style. It’s loaded with essentials, including the latest connectivity plus intuitiv ROG software optimization. All this and more makes ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming the perfect choice for all types of gamer and any level of ambition.
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/ 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
INTEL Z390 CHIPSET
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS FOR GAMING AND MORE
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus support for faster memory and storage, ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance.
DESIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, AND SETUP
A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG THE WAY YOU WANT
The ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
*Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU type
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
"4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4
4133+(OC)*/4000(OC)*/3866(OC)*/3733(OC)*/3600(OC)*/3466(OC)*/3400(OC)*/3333(OC)*/3300(OC)*/3200(OC)*/3000(OC)*/2800(OC)*/2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory "
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16, x8/x8)
Intel® Z390 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (max. at x2 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b withUHD, max. resolution 4096 x 2304@24Hz, 24bpp or 3840 x 2160@30Hz, 24bpp
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA modes)
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® OptaneTM Memory Ready
Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst V technology
ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Op Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- Sonic Radar III
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (4 Type-A [red] at back panel)
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 ports at back panel [blue], 4 ports at mid-board)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at mid-board)
ROG Exclusive Features
ROG RAMCache III
ROG GameFirst V
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Expert 4, and Turbo App
- DIGI+ VRM
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio and USB3.1/2.0 ports
- Highly Durable Components
ASUS Exclusive Features
- Armoury Crate
- Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- OptiMem II
- 3D Printing Friendly design
- AI Suite 3
- MemOK! II
- AI Charger
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DP port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports [blue]
4 x USB3.1 Gen2 ports (4 x Type-A [red])
1 x Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
5 x Audio jacks
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
Internal I/O Ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 header supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIe 3.0 x4 modes)
1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIe 3.0 x4 mode)
1 x 4-Pin CPU_FAN connector
1 x 4-Pin CPU_OPT fan connector
2 x 4-Pin Chassis fan connectors
1 x 4-Pin AIO_PUMP connector
1 x CPU_OV
1 x Thermal sensor connector
1 x 24-pin EATX power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V power connector
1 x Aura RGB headers
1 x MemOK!_II switch
1 x COM port
1 x TPM connector
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
2 x 2-in-1 SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x SLI™ HB Bridge (2-WAY-M)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB Strips (80cm)
1 x Fan holder
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x ROG Strix series sticker
1 x ROG Strix thank you card
1 x Pack of cable tie
1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1.
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)
No posts found