FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG STRIX Z490-H GAMING Intel Z490 ATX DDR4 AURA Motherboard - LGA 1200
ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming motherboard dons the classic red-and-black color scheme, and pairs it with futuristic cybertext for a new look. This ATX gaming motherboard is packed with all the essentials, including the latest connectivity and intuitive ROG software. Striking aesthetics and cutting-edge innovations make ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming ideal for gamers of all levels.
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- High-performance Networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4, and featuring USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C® connectors.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive tools including AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking, helping you configure your gaming build easily.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS Flashback, Q-LEDs and FlexKey.
- Unmatched Personalisation: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.
DDR4 OC 4600MHz
ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming supports up to 128GB DDR4 memory across four slots. OptiMem II technology improves trace layout to significantly reduce vias and crosstalk to enhance memory stability and compatibility, giving memory kits higher frequency margins.
Dual PCIe 3.0 M.2
Two M.2 slots are available, with one supporting both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes, and the other supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
Undeniably ROG Strix
A glowing red ROG logo and onboard I/O shroud with cybertext markings sets ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming apart from its brethren. The PCB and heatsink feature contrasting brushed and rough-textured finishes for a premium look and feel.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4600(O.C)/4500(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 *
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
Intel® 10th Gen Processors
3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x2 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Z490 Chipset :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
Wireless Data Network
M.2 slot only (Key E) (Support CNVI & PCIe interface)*
*Wi-Fi module is sold separately.
ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Gold-plated jacks
- Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
- LED-lit Audio Shielding
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
Rear USB Port ( Total 7 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x Type-A + USB Type-CTM)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
1 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 8 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
ROG Exclusive Software
- RAMCache III
- ROG CPU-Z
- GameFirst VI
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
- Sonic Radar III
- DTS® Sound Unbound
- Anti-virus software
ASUS Exclusive Software
- Aura Creator
- Aura Sync
AI Suite 3
-5-way Optimization with AI Overclocking.
Fan Xpert 4
AI Overclocking Guide
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Special Features
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [ yellow green])
- ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
- Aluminum M.2 heatsink
ASUS EZ DIY
- BIOS Flashback™ button
- BIOS FlashBackTM LED
- Procool II
- Pre- mounted I/O shield
- 2 x Standard RGB headers
- Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
Onboard red LED lighting accent
Back I/O Ports
1 x Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (1 x Type-A + USB Type-CTM)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS FlashBack™)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS FlashBack™ Button(s)
5 x Gold-plated audio jacks
1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x Addressable RGB header
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 with E key for Wi-Fi module
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x VRM_HS_FAN Header
1 x ASUS Fan Holder
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
1 x Thermistor cable(s)
1 x ROG Thank you card
1 x 2-in-1 Rubber pad
1 M.2 SSD screw package(s)
1 M.2 Key E screw package(s)
1 ROG key chain
192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
WOL by PME, PXE
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
* M.2_1 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2. When M.2_1 is populated SATA6G_2 will be disabled.
- Intel Core (10th Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
- RGB LED
No posts found