FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum Rated PSU OLED Display Aura Sync Power Supply Unit
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum is the PSU for PC enthusiasts who demand aesthetic excellence and performance perfection. Our first PSU is packed with innovative ideas, including Aura Sync RGB illumination, an integrated OLED information panel, a dustproof Wing-Blade fan, and a large heatsink that enables 0dB operation at higher power draw than typical designs. It also integrates trusted, durable components, like Japanese-made capacitors, to achieve an 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency certification.
- Aura Sync : Advanced customization with addressable RGB LEDs and Aura Sync compatibility
- OLED Power Display : Real-time power draw monitoring with OLED Power Display
- ROG Thermal Solution : 0db cooling with dustproof IP5X Wing-blade Fan and ROG heatsink design
- 80 PLUS Platinum : Built with 100% Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Sleeved Cables : For easy building and superior aesthetics
ASUS Aura Sync
ASUS Aura Sync is the illumination ecosystem that lets you synchronize lighting effects across your gaming rig, components, and peripherals. The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum has addressable Aura RGB LEDs built in and ready for you to create your custom look.
OLED Power Display
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum is the first PC PSU in the world to feature an integrated OLED panel, offering a real-time display of power draw. Now you can see at a glance how much juice your rig is using.
We've equipped the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum with a 135mm patented Wing-Blade fan to maximize component lifespan. IP5X dust-resistance keeps it spinning freely and 0db technology utilizes thermal sensors to allow the fan to switch off completely at lower wattages - enabling totally silent operation.
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in 20% lower temperatures inside the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum.This enables cooler operation, extending the lifespan of components and allowing 0dB operation long after standard designs would have to spin up their fans.
80 Plus Platinum Certification
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum utilizes top-end Japanese capacitors to ensure efficient operation. This has earned an 80 PLUS Platinum certification, which guarantees 89% efficiency at 100% load and 92% at 50% load. The increased efficiency produces less heat, reducing fan noise and increasing reliability.
We know you'll want to get building right away, so we've included high-quality sleeved and standard cables. The sleeved cables include one 24-pin, four 6+2-pin PCI-e cables and two 8-pin CPU cables. We've also included an RGB connector that plugs into the addressable RGB header on your ASUS motherboard.
Intel Specification: ATX12V
Dimensions: 19 x 15 x8.6 Centimeter
- 80Plus Platinum
- At 20%/50%/100% load AC 115V 60Hz and AC 230V 50Hz, the power efficiency is 90%/92%/89%.
Protection Features: OPP/OVP/SCP/OCP/OTP
Hazardous Materials: ROHS
AC Input Range: 100-240Vac
RGB Connector: Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync
DC Output Voltage: +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
Maximum Load: 25A 25A 100A 0.3A 3A
Total Output: 1200W
- RGB LED
Speed / Performance
No posts found