FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus RP-AC66 AC-1300 WI-FI Network Booster Extender Range
ASUS RP-AC66 is a dual-band AC1750 wireless repeater that’s compatible with your existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz router and devices. It includes easy one-click WPS setup with a built-in LED signal indicator to find the best location in your home or office, plus Roaming Assist to ensure that you’re always locked on to the strongest signal1. Exclusive ExpressWay technology provides automatic optimization for the maximum dual-band throughput.
- Extend concurrent 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi coverage with speed up to 1750 Mbps.
- Two external antennas enhance Wi-Fi signal coverage and boost your Wi-Fi everywhere.
- Quick and secure setup with just a press of the WPS button.
- Smart LED Signal Indicator discovered the optimum Wi-Fi location.
- Rotating mains plug for flexible positioning in any power socket.
- ASUS ExpressWay uses full-speed device connections to boost performance.
- Roaming Assist helps you to get a stable connection every corner in the home or office
Faster Wi-Fi that Goes Further
The RP-AC66 wireless repeater has two powerful external MIMO antennas that help to eliminate signal dead zones and improve the coverage of any existing wireless router. It works as a repeater, which means it can extend wireless networking to every corner of the home — even to those difficult, hard-to-reach spots. With blindingly-fast 802.11ac speeds up to 1750 Mbps, it’s ideal for extending your existing 802.11ac Wi-Fi network. This ensures reliable high-speed internet coverage everywhere for devices such as notebooks, tablets, smartphones, game consoles and smart TVs.
Experience ultra-fast wireless speeds
Powered by the new 802.11ac chipset, RP-AC66 delivers ultra-fast wireless-AC speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. This high-performance Wi-Fi lets you enjoy ultra-smooth online gaming, snappier web surfing and other bandwidth-hungry tasks without a wired connection.
One-press setup and worry-free connectivity
Installing your RP-AC66 wireless repeater doesn’t requiremessing with discs, or even a mouse and keyboard. Simply press the WPS button and setup is complete. Optimized performance is assured for a seamless and smooth internet experience. For advanced settings, you can connect RP-AC66 to a PC via an Ethernet cable and access the web-based configuration menu directly, with no disc or app needed. You can even set it up wirelessly from a tablet or smartphone.
No posts found