FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus Strix 7.1 Gaming Headset
- True 7.1 surround sound: Lifelike, immersive audio with 10 neodymium magnets and volume controls for each channel
- Plug-and-play USB audio station: Works as a USB sound card with handy in-game audio controls
- Static and breathing lighting effects: Express your gaming style, even in the dark
- 90% environmental noise cancellation: Clear in-game communication
- Four game-audio spectrum profiles: Enjoy immersive audio fine-tuned for first-person shooter (FPS), racing, and action/role-playing games (RPG)
- 110mm protein leather cushions: Highly breathable material is perfect for long gaming sessions
- Foldable ear cups: Travel-friendly design lets you game anywhere
Strix 7.1 is a superior true 7.1 surround gaming headset engineered with 10 powerful discrete neodymium-magnet drivers, full-size hexagonal ear cushions (130mm across at the widest point) and stylish static and breathing lighting effects. It is accompanied by a driver-free USB audio station that features loads of audio controls and sound effects. Strix 7.1 provides an unrivaled audio experience with punchy and immersive sound. Every gunshot and footstep is reproduced with accurate positioning and stunning clarity, bringing the battlefield to life.
Each ear cup of Strix 7.1 houses five discrete neodymium magnets to enable true 7.1-channel surround sound (or eight-channel surround sound). Together with the optimized position of each driver and precise chamber mechanics, Strix 7.1 delivers realistic surround sound that makes every gamer feel the excitement of being right in the center of the game.
When listening to music or enjoying other 2-channel content such as YouTube videos, switch to stereo mode for an optimal audio experience. This fine-tuned stereo mode uses multiple discrete speaker drivers to deliver sound that is more lifelike and immersive than any dedicated stereo headset on the market.
Express your gaming style with Strix 7.1 and its owl eyes that even light up in the dark. Choose between static or breathing lighting with a simple click of a button on the audio station.
Driver diameter : Front : 40 mm, Subwoofer : 40 mm, Center : 30 mm, Side : 20 mm, Rear : 20 mm
Driver material : Neodymium magnet
32 Ohm ± % @ Hz
Frequency Response (headphones)
20 ~ 20000 Hz
50 ~ 16000 Hz
Sensitivity : -40 dB
Braided fibre cable (headset cable 1.5M + USB cable 1.5M = 3M (Max.)
Quick start guide
USB audio station
HDMI-to-3.5mm speaker splitter cable
No posts found