FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus STRIX H270F GAMING Intel H270 DDR4 ATX Crossfire HDMI Motherboard - LGA1151
CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th / 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Chipset Intel® H270 Chipset
Memory 4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)***
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the lastest Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List)
Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x 16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x 4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
Multi-GPU Support Supports AMD® 2-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
VGA Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPor/ HDMI/ DVI ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Storage Intel® H270 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA and PCIE 3.0 x2 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready**
* The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
** Intel® Optane Technology only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
LAN Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headpone Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
*Due to limitations in HAD bandwidth, 32-Bit/102kHz is not supported for 8-channel audio
USB Intel® H270 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports at back panel [blue], 4 ports at mid-board)
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at back panel, 4 ports at mid-board)*
* 2 x USB 2.0 port at mid-board shares with ROG extension (ROG_EXT) port.
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller**
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports (1 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel)
** Supports 3A power output
No posts found