FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS STRIX Pro Gaming Headset for PC MAC PS4
Taken from the ancient Roman and Greek word for owl, Strix means the keenest hearing and sharpest eyesight. Strix means feeling your environment so that you detect and react to the slightest movement. Strix means survival on the very edge of instinct. Strix is in your blood, as it is in ours.
Strix Pro is powered by the 60mm neodymium-magnet drivers giving you the most punchiest and accurate sound fidelity. No worries about annoying mechanical keyboard sound to be heard by your teammates, the ENC (environmental noise cancellation) technology intelligently filters out over 90% noises. Equipped with Strix Pro, become a predator natural enemy to all your opponents.
If you've not felt the power of 60mm neodymium-magnet drivers then listen with Strix Pro— experience unrivalled punch and audio immersion which is utterly convincing. When gaming you will hear every gunshot and know enemies are nearby from their footsteps alone. Then, switch to audio for roomy stadium rock, crisp and clear spoken-word listening or movie soundtracks that sound so real.
The USB-powered control box includes a built-in microphone that actively detects and counters more than 90% of environmental noises1 such as mechanical keyboard tapping and speech, so teammates aren't distracted in chat by noises that might be occurring around gamer.
Forget compatibility worries with Strix Pro because it works with most popular devices. The control box is accompanied by a 1.5m extension lead with separate headphone and mic plugs, for great compatibility with PC and Mac.
Strix Pro is also perfect for smartphones, tablets and PlayStation® 4, thanks to the four-pole 3.5mm audio/mic combined adapter. Plug into your smart device to keep in touch with family or friends on the road or PlayStation® 4 to enjoy gaming fun. Our research shows that 1.2m cable is a perfect length for mobile or PlayStation® 4 joystick use—no more knots and tangles!
The foldable design allows ear cups to lay flat, ideal for packing and bringing to a LAN party or tournament. The detachable microphone boom is perfect for easy removal, travel and storage. Weighing just 320g, Strix Pro is also highly portable and supremely comfortable to wear.
3.5 mm(1/8”) connector Audio/mic combo
3.5 mm(1/8”) connector Audio/mic separate
3.5 mm(1/8”) connector unique 5-pole
Driver diameter : 60 mm
Driver material : Neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response (headphones)
20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity (headphones)
Sensitivity : 98 dB
- Pick-up Pattern
- Frequency Response
50 ~ 16000 Hz
Sensitivity : -40 dB
Braided fibre cable (headset cable 1.2M + control box 1.5M = 2.7M (Max.)
- Cable Length
- 3.5mm jack
No posts found