FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS STRIX SOAR Internal 7.1 channels PCI-E Sound Card
Unleash your gaming instincts
Taken from the ancient Roman and Greek word for owl, Strix means the keenest hearing and sharpest eyesight. Strix means feeling your environment so that you detect and react to the slightest movement. Strix means survival on the very edge of instinct. Strix is in your blood, as it is in ours.
SHARPEN YOUR HEARING - TAKE CONTROL
Strix Soar is a gaming sound card built with high-performance components to satisfy gamers who demand pure, full-sounding audio. Strix Soar features rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and a 600ohm headphone amplifier for deep, tight bass. The simple yet powerful Sonic Studio sound utility provides complete sound card control and allows easy in-game audio adjustments.
Hyper Grounding Technology
Noise-blocking multi-layer PCB developed with decades of ASUS professional layout expertise
TOTAL AUDIO CONTROL
Strix Soar features the latest Sonic Studio software suite for full control over every sound technology, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.
116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) clarity
High-fidelity grade ESS SABRE9006A DAC delivers unrivalled, jitter-free sound and an exceptional 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 32 times greater clarity than average onboard audio.
Sound detail boost with 600ohm integrated headphone amplifier
The powerful TI-TPA6120 headphone amp lets you experience the full potential of your gaming headset. A 600ohm headphone amplifier provides enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound.
Express your gaming style with Strix Soar. Its owl-eye design even lights up in the dark.
ASUS STRIX SOAR Features
- Sonic Studio utility: Take full control over loads of sound technologies via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Sonic Radar Pro: Lets you pinpoint the exact location of in-game sounds and enhances critical audio details like enemy footsteps for an aural advantage
- 600ohm headphone amplifier: For enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
- 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and audiophile-grade DAC: Enjoy high-fidelity, immersive sound
Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) :
Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Headphone-out) :
Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) :
Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) :
0.001 %(-100 dB)
Output THD+N at 1kHz (Headphone-out) :
0.003 %(-90 dB)
Input THD+N at 1kHz :
0.000316 %(-110 dB)
Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) :
10 Hz to 48 KHz
Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage :
Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)
Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
ESS SABRE9006A Premier 8 Channel Audio DAC
Sample Rate and Resolution
Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution :
44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution :
44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
S/PDIF Digital Output :
44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
ASIO 2.0 Driver Support :
44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit with very low latency
5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
1 x S/PDIF out ((combo with side out))
Windows® 10 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 SP1, 32bit/64bit
S/PDIF optical adaptors x 1
Driver CD x 1
Quick start guide x 1
190 x 130 x 22 mm ( L x W x H )
No posts found