FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus STRIX Z270I GAMING Intel Z270 DDR4 MINI ITX HDMI AURA Motherboard - LGA1151
Intel LGA-1151 mini-ITX Z270 gaming motherboard with double-decker heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and a front-panel USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- The successor to Pro Gaming motherboards
- LGA1151 socket for 7th Gen and 6th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance
- Aura Sync RGB LEDs and Aura 4-pin RGB header for ultimate customizability
- ROG SupremeFX audio: Renowned audio performance with dual headphone amplifiers, leveled-up Sonic Studio III, and Sonic Radar III
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, 2x2 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi, and LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Onboard dual M.2 slots for up to 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth a front-panel USB 3.1 Type-C connector
- Patent-pending ASUS SafeSlot for enhanced PCIe retention and shearing resistance
ROG Strix Z270 motherboards continue the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series with acclaimed ROG innovations. ROG Strix Z270I Gaming motherboards combine a compact, mini-ITX form-factor with bold aesthetics, premier performance, and incredible audio to deliver gaming experiences with punch and unrivaled style. Support for the latest Intel processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations — such as the revolutionary double-decker heat sink — take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix Z270I charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix Z270I Gaming and dominate your game!
Create your own custom LED lighting effects with the intuitive Aura software. Cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to ROG Strix Z270I Gaming, or attach separate RGB strips using the two onboard 4-pin header. You can even use both at the same time and enjoy perfect lighting synchronization. Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of nine different lighting themes.
ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever recording quality — and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
With support for DDR4 memory, ROG Strix Z270I Gaming lets you drive memory frequencies to 4266+MHz and beyond when overclocked! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, T-Topology delivers balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility.
ROG Strix Z270I Gaming has next-level 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 dual-band 2.4/5GHz antennas for up to 867Mbps* transfer speeds — and the very latest Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology to ensure that every connected user** experiences the best wireless and online speeds!
ROG Strix Z270I Gaming isn't just VR Ready — it goes way beyond! The ASUS ROG Beyond VR Ready marque means that ROG Strix Z270I Gaming has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance after you've taken off the headset. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.