FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus TUF GAMING VG24VQ 23.6" Curved VA Panel Full HD 144Hz 1ms FreeSync Monitor
TUF Gaming VG24VQ is a 23.6-inch, Full HD (1920x1080), curved display with an ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Its impressive curved display features Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™) technology, for extremely fluid gameplay without tearing and stuttering.
- 23.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R gaming monitor with ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 1ms (MPRT) response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- FreeSync™ technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
23.6" Immersive Curvature
The 23.6-inch Full HD (1920 X 1080) panel of TUF Gaming VG24VQ delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1500R curvature that provides user with immersive and captivating gaming experience. This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies.
144Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG24VQ has a super-fast 144 Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Extreme Low Motion Blur
VG24VQ Features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
Extensive connectivity options, including, DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v1.4)x2, Earphone Jack support a wide array of multimedia devices.
Panel Size: Wide Screen 23.6" (59.94cm) 16:9
Color Saturation: 72% NTSC
Panel Type: VA
True Resolution: 1920x1080
Display Viewing Area(HxV): 521.4 x 293.28 mm
Pixel Pitch: 0.272 mm
Brightness(Max): 350 cd/㎡
Contrast Ratio (Max): 3000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time: 1ms MPRT*
Flicker free: Yes
Curved Panel: 1500R
Refresh Rate(max): 144Hz
Trace Free Technology: Yes
GamePlus(modes): Yes (Crosshair/Timer/FPS Counter/Display Alignment)
Low Blue Light: Yes
HDCP support: Yes
GameVisual: 7 Modes(Scenery/Racing/Cinema/RTS/RPG/FPS/sRGB Modes/MOBA Mode)
FreeSync™ technology supported
Extreme Low Motion Blur
GameFast Input technology
Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
Signal Input: HDMI(v1.4) x2, DisplayPort 1.2
Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
Digital Signal Frequency: DisplayPort：30 ~185 KHz (H) /48 ~144 Hz(V)
HDMI: 30 ~185 KHz (H) /48 ~144 Hz(V)
Power Consumption: 20.89 W**
Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
Power Off Mode: <0.5W
Voltage: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
Height Adjustment: 0~150 mm
VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 537.59 x (526.59~376.59) x 217.60mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 537.59 x 320.09 x 65.34mm
Box Dimension (WxHxD): 709 x 211 x 403mm
Net Weight: 5.66kg; Gross Weight: 7.46kg
DisplayPort cable (Optional)
Quick start guide
HDMI cable (Optional)
Compliance and Standards
TUV Flicker-free , TUV Low Blue Light
*1ms MPRT spec is based on internal testes. Response time may vary depending on test conditions
**measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection
***Adaptive Sync/FreeSync function can only be activated within “48Hz~144Hz” for HDMI and DP
No posts found