FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus TUF X470-PLUS GAMING AMD Ryzen 2 ATX Motherboard - Socket AM4
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4 Core: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS® Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
TUF Gaming motherboards are subjected to stringent tests to ensure they're ready for any gaming environment. That foundation is backed by extensive validation lists that include memory kits for a range of budgets. Whether you're building a gaming PC that hits the performance sweet spot or aiming for sensible specs, it's easy to pick the right kit for your TUF Gaming rig.
Hone your battleskills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilising advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores*
* Due to CPU limitation, CPU cores supported varies by processor.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the AMD® CPU support list.
AMD X470 Chipset
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation /Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C)/2666/2400/2133 MHz, un-buffered memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz,un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot(max.@x16 mode)
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot(max.@x8 mode)
AMD X470 Chipset:
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot(max.@x4 mode)
3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics*/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes)storage devices support
AMD 7th Generation A-Series*/ Athlon X4 Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(SATA mode)storage devices support
AMD X470 Chipset:
- M.2_2 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280(PCIE 3.0 x2 and SATA modes)storage devices support
- 6 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors with RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 support
*Supports NVMe RAID configurations via onboard M.2 storages
Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN Controller
Realtek® ALC 887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
*Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (2 type A at back+ 1 type C at back)
AMD X470 chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) ports (2 ports at back)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (4 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports at back,4 ports at mid-board)
ASUS Unique Features
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS SafeSlot - Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
- Most advanced options with fast response time
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- Bring up your Build
Easy PC DIY
Safe motherboard mounting
- Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Exclusive Features
- featuring friendly graphics user interface
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution Quiet Thermal Design:
- Stylish Fanless Design: MOS Heat-sink & Chipset Heat-sink solution
- ASUS FAN Xpert 4 Core
ASUS Exclusive Overclocking Features
Precision Tweaker 2:
- vVDDCR CPU: Adjustable CPU voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vVDDCR SOC: Adjustable CPU/NB voltage at 0.00625V increment
- vDRAM Bus: Adjustable DRAM voltage at 0.005V increment
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x LAN (RJ-45) port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) ports(Type A,teal blue)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) port (Type C)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) ports(Type A, blue)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
3 x Audio jacks support 8-channel audio output
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5 Gbps) connectors support additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors support additional 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 devices support(both SATA & PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
1 x CPU Fan header (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) CPU coolers control with auto detection support
3 x Chassis Fan connectors (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) coolers control with auto detection support
1 x AIO Pump header (4-pin)
1 x COM connector
1 x AURA RGB header
1 x Front panel audio connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector
1 x 2-pin Clear CMOS
1 x S/PDIF out header
1 x System Panel connector
256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS User Profile,ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F6 Qfan Control,F4 AURA ON/OFF,F9 Search
DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
2 x Serial ATA 6.0Gb/s cables
1 x I/O shield
1 x M.2 screw package
1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card
1 x User's manual
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
ATX Form Factor, 12" x 9.6" (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
- AMD Athlon / A-Series
- AMD Ryzen (1st Gen.)
- AMD Ryzen (2nd Gen.)
- AMD Ryzen (3rd Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found