FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY PRE-ORDER ONLY
Asus TUF Z390-PRO GAMING Intel Z390 ATX DDR4 Motherboard - LGA 1151
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
INTEL Z390 CHIPSET
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
EASY PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
TUF Capacitors: +20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
TUF MOSFETs: Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)*.
TUF LANGUARD: TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
*Lower RDS(on) results in better power efficiency and reduced heat generation.
INTEL OPTANE MEMORY READY
Intel® Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Gaming motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
Intel® Z390 Chipset
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
*Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4**/x0)***
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x2 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.***
** PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.***
*** Hyper M.2 X16 series card sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
"Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 2-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology"
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Intel® CPU support with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology(RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- Supports CPU RAID with Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs. PCIEX16_1 slot and PCIEX16_2 slot can support RAID 0 and 1. RAID 0 and 1 are also supported via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.*
- PCIEX16_2 slot supports up to 2 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card.*
Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE x4 mode)**
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE x4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- Ready for Intel® Optane Memory
* Hyper M.2 X16 series card is sold separately. Install a Hyper M.2 X16 series card and enable this card under BIOS settings.
** When the M.2_1 is operating in SATA mode, SATA_2 port 2 will be disabled. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
Realtek® S1200A 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
Intel® Z390 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (up to 10Gbps) at back panel
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports @mid-board)
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Twin 8+1 Phase digital power design
TUF ENGINE! Power Design :
- TUF Components (Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS Ai Charger
- ASUS AI Suite 3
ASUS EZ DIY
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-Connector
- ASUS Q-LED
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x DisplayPort port
1 x HDMI port
1 x PS/2 combo port
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (Type-A)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
5 x Audio jacks + 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
Internal I/O Connectors
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connectors support additional 4 USB ports
1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 (for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices)
1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 (for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 devices)
6 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors
2 x RGB Header(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector (support DC/PWM mode)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x AIO_Pump header (4-pin)
3 x Chassis Fan connectors (4-pin) for both 3-pin(DC mode) and 4-pin(PWM mode) coolers control
1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connector
1 x System Panel*
1 x COM port
1 x MemOK! II switch
1 x TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
* Chassis intrusion header is built in the system panel connector.
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x IO Shield
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Support DVD
1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-Connector
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
1 x User's manual
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Operating System Support
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
ATX form factor: 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
No posts found