FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER EVO 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express VR Graphics Card
The ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO is designed from the ground up for systems with restricted airflow. With an emphasis on durability and longevity, the Turbo incorporates a host of subtle design optimizations that will improve airflow and increase reliability, even in cramped quarters.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent floating point and integer processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- A redesigned shroud incorporates a raised edge to preserve air intake in cramped environments.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO features a new shroud that's designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in multi-gpu setups and space-restricted chassis. This physical buffer is paired with an angled shroud surface that funnels cool air to a large 80mm fan to ensure Turing™'s thermals remain under control in any scenario.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR6 8GB
OC Mode - 1845 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1815 MHz (Boost Clock)
CUDA Core: 3072
Memory Clock: 15500 MHz
Memory Interface: 256-bit
Digital Max Resolution: 7680x4320
HDMI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port: Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support: Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 4
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes
Recommended PSU: 650W
Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
Accessories: 1 x Quick Guide
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 10.54 " x 4.45 " x 1.57 " Inch / 26.8 x 11.3 x4 Centimeter
No posts found