FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS VC239HE 23" Full HD 60Hz 5ms IPS Panel HDMI PC Monitor
The ASUS VC239HE is designed for user comfort both at work and in your home. Designed with various Eye-Care Technologies to prevent eye strain or discomfort, IPS Panel Technology for wide angle viewing and a sleek Frameless Design for that modern stylish look. All help make the VC239HE perfect for hours of use without the side efffects. Thus you'll be able to keep up with work making you more efficent or, you'll just have more hours to play when at home.
- IPS technology with stunningly wide 178° viewing angles
- Embedded wall mount hole for multiple using scenario
- Exclusive GamePlus technology provides crosshair and timer gaming experience enhancement
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
Exclusive GamePlus Function
Use the VC239HE's GamePlus hotkey functions to enable On Sscreen Display (OSD) crosshair and timer functions. Select from four different crosshairs to suit the game your playing, the style you want to play or just whichever one looks cooler! Also keep track of spawn and build times with the on-screen timer, just to keep you sharp of when things are going to happen, or to keep a record of your own lap times. These tools allow gamers to practice and improve on their gaming skills, taking you from amateur to pro!
Vivid, Lifelike Visuals
The VC239HE features In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel technology with a 178° wide-view angle that works to minimize colour shift on both horizontal and vertical planes, this ensures constantly high quality visuals from almost any direction. Perfect for when at work and you need to share some information on your screen with a colleague or at home where you just want the best view of the battlefield.
ASUS Blue Light Filter
VC239HE has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels. With the TÜV Rheinland-certification, ASUS Blue Light Filter technology protects you from harmful blue light, plus you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. Allowing you to alter and update the filter as you need.
Panel Size: Wide Screen 23.0"(58.4cm) 16:9
Panel Backlight / Type : In-Plane Switching
True Resolution : 1920x1080
Display Surface Non-glare
Pixel Pitch : 0.2652mm
Brightness(Max) : 250 cd/㎡
Contrast Ratio (Max) : 1000:1
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 80000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 178°(H)/178°(V)
Response Time : 5ms (GTGσ)
Display Colors : 16.7M
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 8 Modes
Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
QuickFit (modes) : Yes (Letter/Alignment Grid/Photo Modes)
GamePlus(modes) : Yes (Crosshair/Timer)
Low Blue Light : Yes
HDCP support : Yes
VividPixel : Yes
Blue Light Filter
Signal Input : HDMI, D-Sub
Analog Signal Frequency : 30~80 KHz(H)/ 56~76 Hz(V)
Digital Signal Frequency : 30~80 KHz(H)/ 56~76 Hz(V)
Power On Mode : < 16 W*
Power Saving Mode : < 0.5 W
Power Off Mode : < 0.5 W
Voltage : 100 -240V, 50/60Hz
Chassis Colors : Black
Tilt : +20°~-5°
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Frameless Design : Yes
Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 533.2 x 383.17 x 199.55 mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand(WxHxD): 533.2 x 322.11 x 45.75 mm
Box Dimension (WxHxD) : 589 x 443 x 121 mm
Net Weight (Esti.) : 3.4 kg
Net Weight without Stand (For VESA Wall Mount) (Esti.) : 3.0 kg
Gross Weight (Esti.) : 5.2 kg
Power cord (Optional)
Quick start guide
EAC logo, Energy Star®, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, CU, ErP, J-MOSS, KCC, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light
*measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection
No posts found