FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS VP228HE 21.5" Full HD 60Hz 1ms TN Panel HDMI Gaming PC Monitor
VP228HE 21.5” Full HD monitor with 100,000,000:1 high contrast ratio, ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus and VivdPixel technologies is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the study stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
- 21.5” Full HD monitor with 1ms (GTG) quick response time to eliminate ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus provides Crosshair and Timer function for better gaming experience
- The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light technologies
- Robust connectivity including HDMI and D-sub ports. Plus 1.5-Watt stereo speakers
1ms Quick Response Time
ASUS VP278QG eliminates smearing and motion blur thanks to a 1ms response time. In addition, Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync™ technology eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates for even more seamlessly smooth gameplay.
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus Technology
When it comes to design, ASUS always have customers in mind – the ASUS VP228HE features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey with crosshair and timer functions. Gamers can select four different crosshair types to suit the gaming environment; while the latter keeps players aware of the elapsed time in real-time strategy games. These tools allow gamers to practice and improve on their gaming skills.
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VP228HE has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels
Panel Size: Wide Screen 21.5"(54.6cm) 16:9
True Resolution : 1920x1080
Display Surface Non-glare
Pixel Pitch : mm
Brightness(Max) : 200 cd/㎡
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 90°(H)/65°(V)
Response Time : 1ms (Gray to Gray)
Display Colors : 16.7M
Trace Free Technology : Yes
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 8 Modes (sRGB Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/Night View Mode/Game Mode/Reading Mode/Darkroom Mode)
Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
QuickFit (modes) : Yes (Alignment Grid/Photo Modes)
GamePlus(modes) : Yes (Crosshair/Timer)
Low Blue Light : Yes
VividPixel : Yes
Smart View Technology : Yes
Stereo Speakers : 1.5W x 2 Stereo RMS
Blue Light Filter
Signal Input : HDMI, D-Sub
PC Audio Input : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
Analog Signal Frequency : 30~83 KHz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V)
Digital Signal Frequency :
Power On : <21.1W*
Power Saving/Off : <0.5W
Chassis Colors : Black
Tilt : +20°~-5°
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
Phys. Dimension with Stand(WxHxD): 513x373x199.4mm
Phys. Dimension without Stand(WxHxD): 513x309x52.1mm(For VESA Wall Mount)
Box Dimension(WxHxD):565x440x123 mm
Net Weight (Esti.): 3.5kg
Gross Weight (Esti.): 5.3kg
Quick start guide
HDMI cable (Optional)
Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, CU, ErP, FCC, J-MOSS, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO6.0, TUV-Ergo, TUV-GS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, RCM, TUV Flicker-free , TUV Low Blue Light
*measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection
Speed / Performance
No posts found