FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Aula Ajudication & Kill Gaming Mouse Keyboard & Mouse Pad Gaming Combo
The Aula 928 Gaming Mouse, 832 keyboard and Small Magic Mouse Pad Gaming Combo, the keyboard comes with 6 extra multimedia keys and a lockable Win key. It is equipped with a large palm rest for your hand allowing gamers to keep on playing for longer. The key cap is made using ABS+PC material meaning it gives gamers superior strength and flexibility.
The mouse is equipped with seven LED colours giving the mouse an outstanding and ergonomic design. There are 4 resolution levels to choose from:800-1200-1600-2000 and the exclusive multimedia 7 function mouse keys, make your work and gaming more convenient.
The mouse pad has a nice rubber material with a high density. The non-noise and slip resistance design on the mouse pad allows the mouse to be better attached ensuring gamers achieve a higher accuracy.
- DIY Keyboard Mode - Allowing Users to keep there work and gaming seperate by easily transforming the keyboard into normal mode and gaming mode.
- Ergonomic Design - The large palm rest on the keyboard giving gmaers more time to play.
- Multimedia Keys - The six extra keys allowing easy access to adjust your music.
- 7 Colour LED Backlight - The mouse is equipped with a 7 colour LED backlight logo giving the mouse a different look.
- Responsible and Stable - The gold-plated USB make it more responsible and the magnetic interference cable ensures a strong transmission signal.
- Slip-Resistance - The surface of the mouse pad is slip-resistance helping you click more precisely.
Key Qty: 110
Cable Length: 1.8M
Working Voltage: 5V DC
M.T.B.F: 3 Million
Dimensions: (W) 455 x (D) 175 x (H) 27mm
Net Weight: 0.335Kg
Button Qty: 7
Resolution: 800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2000
LED Colours:Red / Blue / Green / Purple / Pink / Orange / Yellow
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Working Current: 100 mA
M.T.B.F: 3 Million
Dimensions: (W) 77 x (D) 115 x (H) 39mm
Net Weight: 0.141Kg
Dimensions: (W) 230 x (D) 300 x (H) 3mm
Net Weight: 0.143Kg
No posts found