FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AVerMedia Complete Streaming Package Webcam, Capture Card and USB Microphone Bundle
Live Streamer DUO
Live Streamer DUO is a streaming kit designed for those who want to start streaming! With Full HD Capture card and webcam, beginners have all they need to start creating great quality content.
Live Steamer CAM 313
Setting itself apart from every other webcam with full 360º swivel, built-in privacy shutter and face stickers* featuring AI face tracking technology. The Live Streamer CAM 313 brings full HD video to your streams to help all aspiring content creators and streamers look their best!
Live Gamer MINI
"Mini yet powerful, the Live Gamer MINI is able to capture, record and stream Full HD 1080p at 60 frames per second. Even more impressive it can also record clean gameplay (no overlays) while allowing you to stream with overlays with virtually zero impact to your CPU thanks to its onboard hardware encoder*. Record all your epic battles and adventures with great quality without the need of an expensive PC setup."
With great power, comes great compatibility
Doesn’t matter which streaming software you are familiar with, the Live Streamer DUO is ready to make things easy for you. With great 3rd party software compatibility Live Streamer DUO is ready to work for you and let you focus on your craft!
AVerMedia AM310 Microphone
EASY TO SET UP (PC AND MAC)
Setting up for a live stream, recording a podcast or voice-over is as easy as ever, just plug in the AM310 to your PC or Mac and you’re ready to go. The AM310 requires no driver installation, it works straight out of the box.
The AM310 cardioid’s pattern will not only perfectly pick up your voice, but will seamlessly reject unwanted sounds from the side or right behind it.
REAL-TIME AUDIO MONITORING
Monitor your voice in real-time with, no latency, no filters, just you. Need to change between the computer’s audio and monitoring your voice, no problem just the flip of the switch and done.
IDEAL FOR LIVE STREAMING AND GAMING
The AM310 USB microphone delivers a richer and fuller audio experience without the need of extra amplifiers and takes your live streaming to a pro-studio level. With AVerMedia’s capture devices high resolution video and high definition audio, makes the perfect combo to take your content to a new heights.
Live Gamer MINI (GC311)
- Live Gamer MINI (GC311)
- Interface: Micro USB 2.0 (UVC)
- Video Input: HDMI 1.4
- Video Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 1.4
- Max Pass-Through Resolutions: 1080p60
- Max Record Resolutions: 1080p60
- Supported Resolutions (Video input): 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- Record Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 100 x 57 x 18.8 mm (3.93 x 2.24 x 0.74 in)
- Weight: 74.5 g (2.63 oz)
Live Streamer CAM 313 (PW313)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Sensor: 1/2.7“ CMOS sensor
- Image Resolution: 2MP
- Max Frame Rate:1080p30, 720p60
- Field of View: Horizontal 65°
- Focus Type: Fixed
- Working Distance: 40 cm - 100 cm (1.31 feet - 3.28 feet)
- Lens f#: 2
- Video Mode: MJPEG
- Privacy Shutter: Yes
- Built-in Mic: Dual Mics (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 53 x 47 mm (3.54 x 2.08 x 1.85 in)
- Weight: 130g (4.6 oz)
- Cable Length: 1.5 M (5 ft.)
- Type: Uni-directional condenser microphone
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Sample rate: 48 kHz
Bit rate: 16-bit
Power required: USB (5V DC)
Sensitivity: -60 ± 5 dB (at 1 kHz, 0 dB = 1 V/u bar)
Frequency response: 20–20,000 Hz
Dimensions (mic) (W x D x H): 90 x 130 x 270 mm
Weight (mic): 468 g ± 5 g (1.03 lb ± 0.17 oz)
No posts found