FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
LIMITED EDITION - AWD CR8 NZXT PUBG H700 Ryzen 7 2700X 4.3GHz Radeon VII 16GB HBM2 Desktop Gaming PC - LIQUID COOLED
The AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 4.35GHz is the Ultimate PC
For serious gaming and multi-processing performance.
advanced multi-processing performance with the world’s lowest power 8-core,
16-thread desktop processor with true machine intelligence.
|Along with the AMD Radeon VII graphics card at the
heart of the system
the worlds first 7nm Gaming GPU with 2nd Generation Vega Architecture
and a huge 16GB of HBM2 Memory on-board.
For Gamers this means you have the power to run the very latest games in
the highest of detail, not to mention the highest possible eSports performance and seamless streaming.
|Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM
With Your choice of Corsair DDR4 RAM, from 3000MHz Modules, through to high speed 3200MHz Vengeance Low Profile for the enthusiast!
plus a range of premium Storage options, you can configure your new PC in exactly the way you want.
|GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming motherboards based on the AMD X470 Chipset, support 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors.
With new ID design and covers a wide spectrum of price points and features including Gen3 PCIe lanes, future proof connectivity with USB Type-C™ as well as improved Audio capability while providing all the performance and novelties of the new chipset.
The motherboards represent the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors' performance on this new AMD X470 platform by means of an updated power design, offering the best experience to the users who care about performance.
|ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
|Kraken X72 - CAM-powered 360mm AIO Cooler with RGB
The all-new Kraken Series features the most advanced controls ever to be included in an all-in-one liquid cooler. Through CAM’s software interface, users can fine-tune settings to ensure an optimal performance, even in the most intense gaming sessions.
Everything, including the pump, radiator, and the fans, have been redesigned to bring you the greatest experience in liquid cooling, all backed by an industry-leading 6-year warranty.
|AER RGB 2 Starter Kit
Integrating seamlessly into the HUE 2 ecosystem, Aer RGB 2 fans deliver optimal airflow and advanced lighting customisations.
Connect up to five fans per channel or mix-and-match with any HUE 2 accessory* in any channel and synchronize them using CAM for amazing lighting effects that work in perfect harmony.
With fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips, Aer RGB 2 fans offer enhanced cooling while minimizing noise.
|Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB internal Solid State Drive SSD - MZ-V7E250BW
The SSD that goes further - Accelerate into next-gen computing with breakthrough speeds.
The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
|Corsair TX650M 650W Semi Modular Gold Certified PSU Quiet Power Supply - CP-9020132-UK
The CORSAIR TX-M Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation and a semi-modular cable set.
With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat and together with the rifle bearing fan yields virtually silent operation.
Build without worry knowing you’re backed by the CORSAIR 7-year warranty, technical support and customer service.
This AWD H700 PUBG PC has been specifically designed to provide the perfect entry point into the most graphically demanding games.
Our benchmark testing includes an optimisation phase using the following demanding titles:
Each PC also undergoes high level configuration and optimisation for high-end applications such as:
- 4k GAMING
- 3D RENDERING
- CONTENT CREATION
- VIDEO PRODUCTION
- LIVE STREAMING
Assembled and tested by our expert technical team.
- Case: NZXT H700 PUBG LIMITED EDITION Glass Side Panel Case
- Power Supply: Corsair 650W Gold Rated PSU - The beating heart of the machine, rest easy knowing power consumption is adequate and stable.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 4.35Ghz - Eight Core Powerhouse CPU ideal for gaming and so much more.
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 Ultra Gaming - PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2I / HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display / 7-colors RGB LED Strips Support
- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X72 360mm Liquid Cooler
- Hard Drive - Choose your Primary and Secondary Drive from a comprehensive range of storage solutions.
- Audio - Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec / High Definition Audio / 7.1-channel /Support for S/PDIF Out
- Network - Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) / Intel® Ethernet LAN with cFOS Speed Internet Accelerator
|AMD Ryzen 7 2700X: Additional Technologies||
Enmotus FuzeDrive for AMD Ryzen
Accelerate your PC with Faster, Smarter, Easier storage technology. Exclusively for AMD Ryzen 5 desktop processors
The “Zen+” Core Architecture
Built with AMD SenseMI Technology to deliver a truly intelligent processor.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen 5 uses true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
This system can be pre-installed with a genuine Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. Please select the operating system you require for your gaming PC from the drop down box above and it will be supplied and installed for you prior to shipment.
Delivery is FREE on all orders on awd-it.co.uk - but enhanced delivery options are available should you wish to choose them.
You can read more about our delivery services and options HERE.
For PC orders, parcels are fully tracked and notifications are sent to
keep you updated. On the morning of the scheduled delivery date, DPD
notify the recipient with the estimated delivery time which is accurate
to within one hour.
Delivery times are typically 5-7 working days on gaming PC systems. If you have a particular delivery date in mind please give us a call and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements!
Gaming PC Specifications
No posts found
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)