FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AWD I7-9700K Enthoo Overclocked 5.0GHz Z390 RTX 2080 8GB Liquid Cooled PC for Gaming
For the ULTIMATE in HIGH-PERFORMANCE GAMING... Strap yourself in for the ride of your life with this liquid-cooled monster from the AWD-IT TechLab.
Expertly Assembled and aggressively tested, our expert research and development team have designed this ultimate combination of top-end components and hardware and the results are pure alchemy.
We've taken performance to a new level with Intel's Flagship Core i7 9700k. Using Customised Liquid Cooling to squeeze every last drop of compute power from the chip, resulting in a blistering, yet stable, 5.0GHz Overclock.
Combined with NVIDIA's vanguard card, the Geforce RTX 2080, ultra graphics settings are finally well within your grasp across a huge range of display formats.
With Your choice of 3000MHz RAM, Storage and Cooling options, you can configure your ultimate dream machine in exactly the way you want.
This PC has been specifically designed to handle the most graphically demanding games, both currently and for years to come, giving you complete peace of mind and assuring you of achieving ultra settings and insanely high frame rates regardless of what's occurring on screen.
Our benchmark testing includes an optimisation phase using the following demanding titles:
Each PC also undergoes high level configuration and optimisation for high-end applications such as:
- 4k GAMING
- 3D RENDERING
- CONTENT CREATION
- VIDEO PRODUCTION
- LIVE STREAMING
With Workstation-Level power at your fingertips, chew through intensive tasks with consummate ease.
- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Glass
- Power Supply: Corsair 650W Gold Rated
- CPU: Intel Core I7 9700K Overclocked to 5.0Ghz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard
- Cooler: Custom Liquid Cooling with 360mm Radiator and PETG Tubing
- RAM: DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Options Available to Upgrade
- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB
(Depending on the Colour of Fluid that you choose we will match the front fans to the colour)
This system can be pre-installed with a genuine Microsoft Windows 10 operating system. Please select the operating system you require for your pc from the drop down box above and it will be supplied and installed for you prior to shipment.
Gaming PC Features (Base Specification)
No posts found
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)
Consumer Rights Act 2015