FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AWD-IT All in One Intel G5905 UHD 610 Graphics Windows 10 PC Package For Gaming
Rich Graphics for Gaming Fun
Graphics Max Frequency: 1050 MHz
Graphics Model: Intel UHD 610
Graphics Base Frequency: 350 Mhz
|Designed for CS:GO and other similar casual games !
*Jump straight into CS:GO right out of the box with this complete package.
*Game not included
An amazing value package for the casual gamer with everything you need to jump straight in to competitive online gaming. Play harder and work smarter.
As well as CS:GO, our benchmark testing includes an optimisation phase using the following games:
Each PC also undergoes high level configuration and optimisation for workstation applications such as:
- PHOTO AND VIDEO EDITING
- DESKTOP PUBLISHING
- WEB CONTENT CREATION
- GENERAL OFFICE TASKS
- Power Supply: 500w PSU - The beating heart of the machine, rest easy knowing power consumption is adequate and stable.
- CPU: Intel Celeron G5905 Processor with Intel UHD 610 Graphics - Power through any task with ease - do all the things you want to do in less time.
- Motherboard: Asus H410M Micro ATX - with audio shielding, fast USB 3.0 connectivity and Anti-Surge protection.
- Cooler: Standard Intel Cooler - Precision engineered fan blades and optimised air-flow.
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Options Available to Upgrade
- Hard Drive: 1TB primary Drive
- Graphics Card: Intel Onboard UHD 610
- Audio - 8 Channel High Definition Audio - Premium on-board audio hardware allows up to a 5.1 speaker set-up
- 22" Widescreen LED Monitor
- Keyboard, Mouse and Headset
Assembled and tested by our expert technical team.
This system comes pre-installed with a genuine Windows 10 operating system. Please select the operating system you require for your PC from the drop down box above and it will be supplied and installed for you prior to shipment.
- Prebuilt and configured. Just turn it on and away you go! (Providing you have an Operating System installed)
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 memory delivers fast load times
- Play the latest gaming titles at the highest detail
- 1080p & 4K Ultra HD Support
- HDMI & DVI Support
- Dual Monitor Support
- Future Proof and Upgradeable
Delivery is FREE on all orders on the AWD-IT website - but enhanced delivery options are available should you wish to choose them.
You can read more about our delivery services and options HERE.
For PC orders, parcels are fully tracked and notifications are sent to
keep you updated. On the morning of the scheduled delivery date, DPD
notify the recipient with the estimated delivery time which is accurate
to within one hour.
Delivery times are typically 5-7 working days on PC systems. If you have a particular delivery date in mind please give us a call and we will do our very best to accommodate your requirements!
All of our PC systems are built to order and are designed to be
upgraded or changed should you require anything not
offered on page.
Technical support is provided with no time-frame limitations - should you have an issue with your machine at any point, please ensure that you make us your first port of call for guidance.The best way to initiate a support ticket is to email a us with a description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaming PC Features (Base Specification)
- Onboard Gigabit Lan
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)
Consumer Rights Act 2015