FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Be Quiet Dark Power PRO 11 ATX Modular 80+ Platinum 1200W Power Supply
Legendary Silence, Cutting Edge Performance
It is a fact of the modern world that high technology requires constant refinement and unending improvement — and that is even truer for those who would be leaders. Dark Power Pro power supplies are renowned as the world’s quietest and most efficient high-performance PSUs. The Dark Power Pro 11 1200W model takes that a step further with a power conversion topology that delivers 80PLUS® Platinum performance, add to that an unparalleled array of enhancements that augment this unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability, and safety, and the result is the most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built.
80PLUS® Platinum certification and up to 94% power conversion efficiency
Virtually inaudible operation thanks to a broad array of optimizations, including the use of a be quiet! SilentWings® 3 135mm fan
SilentWings® 3 fan features an advanced fan frame, an airflow-optimized fan blade, fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core and a high-quality 6-pole motor for less vibration
The funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case is significant big and allows high airflow intake
1200 Watts of continuous power provide intensive power reserves for demanding computing applications
Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent 12V-rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation
NVIDIA SLI Ready and AMD CrossFireX certifications allow you to build powerful Multi-GPU systems with confidence
Cable management with extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases
Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
certsilent wingscable management
Advanced, high-resolution gaming and multimedia systems
Multi-GPU workstations for 3D graphics, photo editing, video editing
Any application that requires high power with superior quietness
80PLUS® Platinum certification with up to 94% efficiency
Saving power means saving money, but it also mean less waste heat, less cooling required, and overall quieter operation
Standby drain less than 0.10Watts
Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines
Fulfills the ErP 2014 guidelines
Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 and C7 modes
Virtually Inaudible Operation
Installed SilentWings® 3 135mm fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class airflow with very low noise production, including:
Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core provides for greatly reduced operating noise and super-long life
6-pole fan motor smoothes operation even at very low speeds
High quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise
PSU case has a large funnel-shaped fan opening that facilitates high airflow intake
SilentWings® 3 fan is decoupled from the PSU body with special rubberized ring mount, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
Dual-layer PSU housing with rubberized sleeve isolates your chassis from PSU noise and vibration, further enhancing silence
Optimized PSU airflow generates superior cooling at lower fan speeds, reducing turbulence and allowing even quieter operation
Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness
Up to four case fans can be connected to, and regulated by the PSU, thus reducing overall system noise even further
Outstanding Service and Support
5-year manufacturer's warranty
Quick support is available via our international hotline, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:30pm CET : +49 (0) 40-736 76 86 – 98
Speed / Performance
No posts found