FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Be Quiet Silent Base 800 ATX Tower Gaming Case - Black/Orange
be quiet! is justifiably famous for making some of the most technologically-advanced, and absolutely the quietest, PC equipment available. True to the motto “form follows function” the PC case Silent Base 800 Orange offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, a good usability and an extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
With a targeted combination of unique airflow control and sound insulation features, Silent Base 800 is a truly superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and for quiet systems.
- Outstanding performance thanks to an innovative construction that assures excellent cooling efficiency and a perfect air-circulation at well-known whisper-quiet operation
- Excellent usability with simplest mounting and tool-free fitting of drives, an intelligent and adaptable cable solution, and air intake filters that are easily accessed for cleaning
- Ample space and cutouts are provided for high-end components of today and tomorrow, including space for water cooling radiators
- Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans feature nine airflow-optimized fan blades and are decoupled from the case to move heat out with a minimum of vibration and the quietest possible operation
- Professional cable management is supported with generous space for organizing cables, silicone rubber grommets, and carefully placed pass-throughs
- Form follows function principle maximizes performance; the look of the case is based upon its intended function and purpose
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Very Silent Operation
- The innovative construction of the side, bottom and top covers optimizes case airflow for perfect air circulation, reducing turbulence and generating superior cooling at lower fan speeds for exceedingly quiet operation
- Sound insulation material on the side panels and the front also reduces vibrations and provides even more stability
- Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans ( two Pure Wings 2 140mm in the front, and one Pure Wings 2 120mm at the rear) include an array of optimizations for quiet airflow
- unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence
- high-quality sleeved bearing
- switching, noise-cancelling circuitry
- fans are decoupled from the case with special mounts, reducing transmission of vibration and noise
- Hard drive cages feature unique, specially designed silicone rubber anti-vibration rails that fully decouple drives so as to eliminate any transmission of vibration to the case
- The upper and lower cover air ducts are designed both to channel cooling airflow. The rear opening allows air to enter the chassis while reducing the noise passing through the front panel
- Adjustable side panel vents allow the user to fine tune airflow, or even add more fans if needed
- Additional fan mounting of up to four fans at the top, bottom and on the side panel of the chassis
- Water cooling ready for high-performance systems. Three areas are provided for radiators: below the top cover, in the HDD section, and in the rear of the case
- Organized cable routing assures a better look, but more importantly it also provides for efficient airflow, better cooling, and therefore quieter operation
Small Form Factor
ATX, Micro ATX
Front Panel Connectors
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
HD Audio In/Out
3 x 5.25"
7 x 3.5"
4 x 2.5"
7 x Expansion Slots
2 x 14cm Pure Wing 2 Fans
1 x 12cm Pure Wing 2 Fans
Additional 7 Fan Mounting Locations:
2 x Top 14/12cm
1 x Bottom 14/12cm
1 x Side Panel 12cm
Covers: ABS Plastic
Side Panel: 0,7mm Steel
Front Panel: ABS Plastic
Stands: Nylon, Fiber
Bitumen inner lining for advanced sound dampening
incl. Stands: 495 x 266 x 559 mm (W x H x D)
#6-32 Round head screws x 8
M3 HDD screws x 28
M3 x 8, Flat head screws x 16
#6-32 x 5, Flat head screws x 4
M3 x 5, Round head screws x 6
#6-32 Hex head screws x 4
Rubber rail x 14
Standoff x 2
Cable tie long x 5
Full Specification here
No posts found