FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Bitfenix Aegis Core Micro ATX PC Gaming Case with Window - Red
Aegis features a beautiful rounded shield-inspired front , and a sporty fresh design all around. AEGIS is our first case in a while with more focus on cooling performance and supports an impressive amount of fans and radiators: up to 8 120mm fans or 5 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators or a 360 and 240 combo.
To block as much noise as possible without notably restricting airflow, AEGIS features a closed front panel that extends far from the case body, providing plenty of space for air to stream in through the side vents. Rounded and bent like a shield, it's not only functional but makes AEGIS look bold and imposing.
For purists who prefer a completely untouched black front panel we offer a CORE version of AEGIS without an ICON Display. The CORE version comes with all the same accessory as the full ICON display version, such as the modular drive cages, fan controller, pump bracket and reservoir bracket, and as an added bonus, with one of our infamous Aluminum Bitfenix Logo badges with 3M double sided tape, in case you prefer a traditional and more classy logo on your case.
With up to eight 120mm fans or five 140mm fans for an ultra silent or extreme airflow build, and support for up to two slim 360mm radiators, a thick 360+280 or dual 280mm combo for a dual AIO or custom loop build, AEGIS is ready to outperform and outgun much larger cases.
Movie time? Need an airflow boost to overclock your system or an intense gaming session? Instantly adjust the fanspeed and resulting noise of your system and toggle between 3 different modes, High Performance (12v), Normal (7V) and Silent (5V).
Hide your PSU and the modular cable plugs and wires coming out of it for an extremely clean and neat build. In case you own a particularly flashy or good looking PSU and want to show off its nicely sleeved cables, the PSU cover is completely removable.
Extreme Graphics Card support
The longest VGAs on the market barely make it to 300mm, and even the tallest VGAs rarely surpass 130mm. AEGIS supports no less than 380mm long and 150mm tall VGAs, leaving plenty of space for front mounted fans, radiators and of course for air to move and stream through the system and cool all components.
Dual VGA support
Whether you have a multi monitor setup, a huge 4K monitor, or are addicted to 3D benchmark scores, AEGIS dual VGA ready to meet your insatiable performance demands. While most mATX cases come with 4 expansion slots, AEGIS features a fifth slot, to support highend mainboards that added a breathing space between both 16x graphics cards, keeping your graphics cards cool and stable.
More Storage than you need
The sheer amount of storage capacity you can install is breathtaking: AEGIS supports up to 40TB of HDD storage and up to 16TB of SSD space. It's good to know that you have more storage options than you need, and you can pick the most convenient, with the best airflow, or the best looking one. AEGIS comes with a special 2.5" slot next to the Mainboard, perfect for showing off your speedy highend SSD.
Whether you prefer a clean look, or want to remove all the HDD and SSD cages to make way for a custom watercooling loop with radiators in push pull, you will rest easy knowing there is a hidden 2.5" tray for an SSD or compact HDD behind the PSU.
To power a high-end build with an overclocked high end CPU and two top of the line graphics cards you need something big. Even with the bottom HDD cage in place, AEGIS supports even the longest PSUs on the market, such as the 225mm Corsair AX1500i . And Since the magnetic bottom dust filter is covering the entire length of the case, Any PSU, no matter how large, gets to breathe nice and clean air.
Colors Black - White - Red - Blue - Yellow
Fan Controller 4pin header x 4 - 12v/7v/5v
Motherboard Micro ATX, Mini-ITX (5 expansion slots)
CPU Cooler up to 170mm tall
VGA up to 380mm long and up to 140mm tall
Power Supply up to 220mm long
3.5” HDD Slots 4 (two removable cages with 2 tool free slots each)
2.5” SSD Slots 4 (one removable cage with 2 tool free slots each, one slot next to the Mainboard, one slot behind the PSU)
Dust Filter Top Click-on
Dust Filter Front 360mm magnetic
Dust Filter Bottom 360mm magnetic
Cooling Top 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2
Cooling Front 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2
Cooling Bottom 120mm x 1 or 140mm x 1
Cooling Rear 120mm x 1 (included)
Radiator Top 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm
Radiator Front 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm
Radiator Bottom 140mm, 120mm
Radiator Rear 120mm
I/O USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
Dimensions (WxHxD mm - in) 205 x 470 x 480 - 8.07 x 18.50 x 18.89
Materials Steel, Plastic
No posts found