FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
BitFenix Colossus Mini-ITX RGB LED Cube Gaming Case - Black
Styled after the legendary BitFenix Colossus, Colossus Mini-ITX brings a futuristic yet refined design to the mini-ITX form factor. The top and sides feature our signature SofTouch™ Surface Treatment for an undeniably quality finish, and exclusive LiteTrak™ Technology forms a virtually unbroken line of light across the front and sides of the case that can not only switch color, but also pulsate at the touch of a button. On the inside, users will be treated to an epically flexible interior that can accommodate a long graphics card, powerful water cooling, and multiple storage options. Two USB 3.0 ports enable lightning-quick file transfers, while small refinements such as rolled-edge cable pass-throughs, tool-less drive locking, and a powder-coated interior make Colossus Mini-ITX a joy to build in. Delivering aggressive looks with the flexibility to match, the small yet powerful Colossus Mini-ITX is the next big thing.
Futuristic Form Taking design cues from the legendary Colossus full tower, Colossus Mini-ITX brings a modern, futuristic design without being garish or gaudy. The bold lines and angles give an aggressive look that's tempered by our luxuriously matte SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, making it an ideal choice for the gaming room, living room, or LAN party.
BitFenix LiteTrak™ Technology Featured along the front and sides, BitFenix LiteTrak™ enables a continuous unbroken line of light around the case for an incredibly futuristic look. This multimode lighting system can be changed to red, blue, or green at a touch of a button, and even comes with a rotating pulse mode that pulses light and automatically cycles through each color.
Colossal Flexibility Don't let the small size fool you - Colossus Mini-ITX packs quite a punch. Graphics cards up to 330mm in length can be easily installed by sliding out the FlexCage™. For water cooling, thick 240mm radiator can be installed on top in push-pull configuration, and radiators up to 200mm can even be installed in front if the heart desires. Add to it compatibility with tower coolers up to 175mm in height, and Colossus Mini-ITX brings colossal flexibility to the mini-ITX form factor.
Epic Storage Potential Media mavens are going to love the storage potential Colossus Mini-ITX. With no less than five 3.5" and eight 2.5" drive locations available, builders with colossal storage needs will feel right at home with Colossus Mini-ITX.
DIY Friendly There's building a system, and there's wrestling with one. Colossus Mini-ITX offers a plethora of features designed to get your rig up and running quickly. Features like tool-free drive locking mechanisms enable fast drive installation, and designated cable management zones ensure a neat and tidy looking interior. The FlexCage™ is removed with a simple squeeze-to-release mechanism, and filtered intakes keep dust on the outside for easy cleanup.
BitFenix Quality Colossus Mini-ITX comes with a bevy of features that make using and owing a BitFenix product an experience. Rolled-edge cable pass throughs help prevent damage to cables, while quick release dust filters help make clean up a snap. Along with the luxurious powder-coated interior and signature BitFenix logo, Colossus Mini-ITX comes with the kind of legendary quality that BitFenix users have come to know and love.
Steel, Plastic, SofTouch™
Colors (Int/Ext): Black/Black,
Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 330 x 374mm
Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX
5.25" Drive Bays: x 1
3.5" Drive Bays: x 5
2.5” Drive Bays: X 8(5 + 2 + 1 )
Cooling Top: 120mm x 2 (optional)
Cooling Front: 120mm x 2 (1 included) or 140/180/200/230mm x 1 (optional)
Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (included) or 140mm x 1 (optional)
x 2: I/O
USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
Extras: LiteTrak™ lighting system, SofTouch™ surface treatment, tool-free drive locking mechanisms, filtered intakes
No posts found