FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Bitfenix Comrade Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - White
Aimed squarely at builders on a budget, Comrade delivers high-end features at an incredibly competitive price point. Available in two classic colors, Comrade brings a sleek, no-nonsense design that's ideal for the first-time builder. Dedicated 3.5" and 2.5" drive racks offer ample expansion possibilities, as well as room for long graphics cards up to 30cm in length. Tool-free drive locking mechanisms make installing storage a breeze, while dual dust filters enable quick and easy cleanup. A high-speed USB 3.0 port has also been included to save you time during file transfers. Adorned with premium touches like a powder-coated interior and an aluminum-finish BitFenix badge, Comrade is a trusty mid-tower design and an unprecedented value.
Choose Your Ally
Sleek and streamlined, Comrade's design appeals to those looking for an attractive, no-nonsense housing that fits in any modern environment. Available in both midnight black and arctic white models, users can choose the one that suits their own personal style.
Comrade delivers a surprisingly roomy interior that accommodates a multitude of hardware options. The dedicated 3.5" and 2.5" drive racks provide ample storage, all while allowing room for long graphics cards up to 30cm in length. Along with seven PCI slots and three 5.25" bays, Comrade makes a great base for a modern system.
Easy to Build
Your PC should be your friend – not your foe. Comrade comes with multiple friendly features that make the building process a snap. Features like tool-free HDD trays and ODD retention mechanisms make installing your storage virtual child's play. Motherboard standoffs have already been built directly onto the motherboard tray, and the simple pull-off front panel with independent I/O module saves you even more time during installation.
Superspeed USB 3.0 Connectivity
With the proliferation of HD media, files are not getting any smaller. Comrade comes equipped with a high-speed USB 3.0 port, perfect for quickly transferring files from external hard drives, thumb drives, and more.
Despite the low price tag, Comrade is loaded with features that are normally seen in much more pricey cases. Dual removable dust filters help keep the internals of the system dust-free, and are extremely easy to wash. Rolled-edge cable pass-throughs help protect your cabling, and a powder coated interior and aluminum BitFenix logo give Comrade a premium quality look.
No posts found