FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Bitfenix Neos USB 3.0 ATX Desktop PC Case - Black
Simple yet stylish, feature-rich yet affordable, Neos is the ideal PC chassis for value seekers and first-time builders. The elegantly crafted mesh front panel brings a clean and uncluttered look to the chassis while bringing a splash of color to brighten up any computing space. Users can look forward to dedicated 3.5" and 2.5" drive racks, and compatibility with graphics cards up to 30cm long. Neos makes installation easy with tool-free mechanisms and dual dust filters mean quick cleanup. To enable quick file transfers, Neos even comes equipped with a high-speed USB port. Brimming with niceties like an aluminum BitFenix logo badge and a powder-coated interior, Neos brings a colorful and smart design at an eminently affordable price point.
Play With Color
Designing a chassis that blends into any environment, yet allows for personal customization was no easy feat. Neos achieves this through a simple yet sophisticated design that comes in a variety of mesh colors to suit individual tastes. Available in both black and white models, Neos is a case that lets users choose the color scheme that best suits their own personal style.
But the mesh adorning the front of Neos isn't merely cosmetic. Large mesh holes allow for unencumbered airflow to your system components, ensuring that your PC runs as cool as it looks.
The well thought-out internal layout of Neos enables ample opportunities for expansion. Dedicated 3.5" and 2.5" drive racks cover your system storage, and also allow room for long graphics cards up to 30cm in length. Expansion cards can be installed with the seven available PCI slots, and optical drives can be added to the two 5.25" drive bays.
Easy to Build
Getting your system up and running is a breeze with Neos. Tool-free hard disk and optical drive installation speeds the setup process along, as do motherboard standoffs that are actually built into the motherboard tray itself. Also, the pull-off front panel with independent I/O panel gives easy access to the front dust filter underneath for quick fan installation.
Superspeed USB 3.0 Connectivity
Transferring large media files is quick with Neos, thanks to the included USB 3.0 port that runs up to ten times faster than conventional USB 2.0.
Neos offers features that are generally reserved for cases twice the price, including dual removable dust filters for both the front intake and the power supply that keep dust away from your system components. The rolled-edge cable pass-throughs prevent cable damage during installation, while the aluminum finish BitFenix logo on the front just oozes quality. Offering premium features at a paltry price, Neos is the new benchmark for value cases.
Specs Materials Steel, Plastic
Color (Int/Ext) Black/Black, White/White
Dimensions (WxHxD) 185 x 429 x 470
Motherboard Sizes Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX
5.25" Drive Bays 2
3.5" Drive Bays 3
2.5" Drive Bays 3
Cooling Front 2 x 120mm (optional)
Cooling Rear 1 x 120mm (included)
PCI Slots 7
I/O 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0,
Power Supply PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
Extras / Features Front Dust Filter, PSU Dust Filter, Tool-Free Drive Locking