FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Bitfenix Nova Mesh ATX Tempered Glass RGB LED Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - Black
This case is the Mesh version of the straightforward yet stylish Nova Midi-Tower with Tempered Glass and an additional focus on air cooling. This variant implements a front section that consists entirely of a fine mesh metal grille to enable the maximum possible airflow. Behind this lies a fine layer of Nylon, which functions as a dust filter. In spite of the fine mesh, any brightly illuminated fans installed behind it remain visible from the outside. The front panel includes the typical BitFenix logo on the front and features two pre-installed 120mm fans, one of which is located in the back and includes RGB LED. Furthermore, users will appreciate the presence of two 3.5" slots, two 2.5" slots as well as the possibility of installing additional fans if needed. The Bitfenix Nova Mesh offers plenty of space for the majority of common configurations.
- New version of the popular Nova TG Midi-Tower with fine mesh front panel
- Tinted, tempered glass side
- Supports gaming GPUs up to 360mm in length
- Slots for 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm fans in the front and 2x 120mm in the roof
- Two pre-installed fans for great airflow, perfect for air-cooled setups
- Space for 240mm radiator in roof and up to 280mm/360mm radiator in front
- Space for 2x 3.5"/2.5" and 3x 2.5" drives
Dimensions: 201 x 437 x 465mm (W x H x D)
Material: Steel, ABS plastic, tempered glass
Weight: 5.3 kg
Form factor: E-ATX (up to 272mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
3x 120mm / 2x 140mm (Front)
2x 120mm (Roof)
1x 120mm (Rear)
1x 120mm (Front)
1x 120mm (Rear, RGB-LEDs)
1x max. 360/280mm (front)
1x max. 240mm (roof)
1x max. 120mm (rear)
2x 2.5/3.5" (internal)
3x 2.5" (internal)
Expansion slots: 7
2x USB 3.0
1x HD-Audio In/Out
1x Power Button
1x Reset Button
PSU: Standard PS2 ATX-Format (optional)
Max GPU length: 360mm
Max CPU cooler height: 160mm
Max PSU length: 220mm
- RGB LED
No posts found