FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
BitFenix Nova Mesh TG SE A-RGB Midi-Tower Tempered Glass Black - BFC-NSE-300-KKGSK-4A
The BitFenix Nova Mesh SE is an update to the popular Nova Mesh mid tower case. This version has enhanced airflow thanks to high-density fine mesh and air filters. The dust filters' woven fabric also has a great look, particularly when paired with the pre-installed 120mm fans' digitally addressable RGB LED illumination.
Like all BitFenix cases's the NOVA MESH SE has a striking yet simple and elegant aesthetic. It is the perfect case for anyone looking for something that is both high quality and offers a well-rounded mix of features.
Indeed the interior easily matches the quality of its exterior. BitFenix have included multiple features to make installing components straightforward and they also make it easy to remove the front panel's mesh element and the magnetic dust filters
This new update is available in either black or white and each version naturally comes with fans matching the respective colour.
Excellent airflow and filtration properties
By filtering out harmful dust particles the BitFenix Nova SE will help improve the lifespan of any components. The improved air inlet on the front panel also include a nylon filter to enhance air filtration. Similarly a filter on the bottom keeps your PSU dust free. And another on top add further protection. Of course these filters can be clean and they are easily removable.
Room for all your components
Up to a total of six 120mm fans can be installed in the case. Alternatively if you would like to integrate water cooling, a 360mm radiator will fit in the front panel leaving space for three 120mm fans to distributed across the back and top of the case
Meanwhile a modular HDD cage can accommodate up to two HDDs ( 1 HDD+ 1 SSD), while two further SSDs can be mounted at the back of the motherboard tray. This HDD cage can also be mounted closer to the PSU if space is required for other components such as a water pump.
A PSU shroud is bundled with the case and a cable management system ensure the interior of this case remains neat and tidy.
Bitfenix Nova Tempered Glass Features
- Front mesh panel with dust filter
- Tempered glass side panel
- 2 efficient 120mm Spectre fans with RGB LED lighting pre-installed
- Includes an RGB LED and 12V fan speed controller for up to 6 fans
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Steel, Mesh, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Dimensions: 380 x 211 x 450mm
- Motherboards: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX (305mm x244mm)
- Air Cooler Height Support: 154mm
- VGA Length Support: 315mm
- Cable Management Support: up to 23mm
- Drive Bay: 3.5″ - 2
2.5&Prime - 2 + 1
- Fan Support: Front - 3*120mm or 2*140mm
Top - 2*120mm
Rear - 1*120mm
- Bundle fans: Front - 1*120mm
Rear - 1*120mm
- Radiator Support: Front - 360mm x 1/280mm x 1/ 240mm x 1/ 140mm x 1/ 120mm x 1 (Thickness up to 27mm)
Top - 240mm x 1/ 120mm x 1
Rear - 120mm x 1
- PCI-E Slots: 7 Slots
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, Audio I/O
- Power Supply: ATX & Standard / up to 200mm (Suggest up to 190mm)
No posts found