FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Bitfenix Shadow ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case - Black
Featuring an incredibly clean design, Shadow brings modern BitFenix styling to a surprisingly affordable ATX form factor. The magnetic door, coated in BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, is underlined with a selectable LED accent that can be easily switched to red, blue, or even turned off from the top control panel. A terrific base for the modern PC, Shadow easily accommodating long graphics cards up to 320mm in length, and CPU tower coolers up to 165mm tall. The ample storage capacity enables up to seven 3.5" HDDs to be installed, along with a single 2.5" SSD. Two Superspeed USB 3.0 ports facilitate quick file transfers, and removable dust filters help keep the insides dust free. Equipped with DIY-friendly features such tool-free drive locking, cable management locations, and a powder-coated all-black interior, Shadow delivers a trifecta of style, function, and value.
Sleek and Modern with Selectable LED Accent - Shadow keeps an incredibly clean look with a magnetic door clad in signature BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment. Underneath is an LED accent that can switch between red and blue to match your build, or can be turned off with the push of a button. With a no-nonsense, streamlined form factor, the modern PC finds the perfect home with Shadow.
Enhanced Hardware Compatibility - To ensure that you've got enough firepower to do the job, Shadow enables you to install graphics cards up to 320mm in length. And for optimal air cooling, tower CPU coolers up to 165mm in height can be installed.
Multiple Cooling Options - When the competition heats up, there's no time for system crashes due to excessive heat. Shadow offers four 120mm fan locations for excellent airflow. To get you started, Shadow comes fully equipped with two 120mm Spectre fans.
Ample Storage Capability - With the explosion of high-definition content, users are going to need a lot more storage to keep it all. Shadow offers no less than seven 3.5" HDD bays for massive storage capability. You can even install a 2.5" SSD on the bottom of the case for lightning-fast boot times.
Removable Dust Filters - Your system should look good inside and out. Featuring a large removable dust filter on the front of case, along with dust filters for the power supply and the bottom intake fan location, Shadow keeps dust where it belongs - outside your PC.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - Enabling speeds up to ten times that of the previous generation, USB 3.0 is the new transfer standard. Shadow comes with two Superspeed USB 3.0 ports, ensuring blazing file transfers and increased throughput.
BitFenix Quality - Each BitFenix case includes a plethora of useful features that make building your system a trouble-free task. A large CPU cutout is included for quick CPU cooler changes, while cable management features keep cable clutter to a minimum. With a brushed BitFenix aluminum logo and tool-free drive locking mechanisms for easy drive installation, the Shadow users can feel the BitFenix Experience.
- Materials: Steel, Plastic
- Colors (Int/Ext): Black/Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 190 x 440 x 506mm
- Motherboard Sizes: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25” Drive Bays: x 3
- 3.5” Drive Bays: x 7
- 2.5” Drive Bays: x 1
- Cooling Front: 120mm x 2 (1 included)
- Cooling Bottom: 120mm x 1 (optional)
- Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (included) or 92mm x 1 (optional) or 80mm x 1 (optional)
- PCI Slots: x 7
- I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, selectable red/blue LEDs, removable dust filters, tool-free drive locking mechanisms
No posts found