FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CiT Bolt RGB Tempered Glass ATX Midi Tower Gaming Case
With a striking RGB Bolt running down the front panel, tempered glass left side and a unique internal layout to optimise space. The CiT bolt is a Mid-Tower that offers value like no other, it supports up to 6 fans in total, a CPU cooler up to 155mm in height and a graphics card with a max length of 355mm ensuring you have more than enough space and cooling options to build a quality system.
The RGB can be controlled using a button located on the top of the case. From here you can access over 20 colour modes and a full spectrum of colours. A 0.6mm chassis, removable dust filters and an IO port with USB 3.0 are just some of the other features you can expect from this beautiful case.
- Quality Materials - The Bolt has a full, left, tempered glass side panel, 0.6mm metal chassis and rubber standoffs as well as magnetic dust filters.
- Unique Front Panel - The Bolt comes with a unique RGB strip on the front panel.
- Water Cooling Support - With room for up to a 240mm radiator at the front & top and a 120mm radiator at the back, the Bolt has great cooling options.
- I/O and RGB Control - 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0 port and HD Audio, LED button and a power button are all located on the I/O panel at the top of the case.
- Removable Dust Filter - A magnetic dust filter on the top of the chassis helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and keep the performance levels of your cooling setup higher, allowing you to concentrate on what is important.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Top
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.6mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: Plastic
Side Panel: Tempered glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 23mm
Internal Bays: 1 x 3.5” Internal, 3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 3.5" shares 1 x 2.5" bay
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 355mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 155mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
- RGB LED
No posts found