FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CiT Raider Mid Tower ATX 4x Halo Spectrum RGB Fans Tempered Glass PC Gaming Case
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote. A SATA connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the PCB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 185mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
- Stylish Exterior: 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans: Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support: As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub: A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a SATA connector for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED's.
- RF Controller: The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
- I\O Ports: Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: 4mm Tempered Glass
Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2.5”
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans inc.)
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fan inc.)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: Filtered Vent For PSU
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 350mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
- RGB LED
No posts found