FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CiT Storm White ATX Gaming Chassis Blue LED Keyboard & Mouse Bundle
The CIT Storm 3 in 1 is an ATX PC gaming case with keyboard and mouse, the front panel made from steel mesh, with a 12cm LED front Blue fan will not only add colour but keep your components cool. With the I/O ports located at the top giving the user easy access. The all black interior gives the case an outstanding design and the rolled edges for safety makes this case a good choice. This case supports ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards.
The Storm White Blue Keyboard and Mouse is an LED illuminated gaming keyboard and mouse and is ergonomically designed, with the laser engraved key caps preventing fading, meaning the keyboard will last longer. It is also anti-skid and spill-resistant with the seven drain holes at the back and the mouse has a high-speed response and accurate navigation with on-the-fly adjustable DPI.
This LED kit gives the end user an enhanced gaming experience even in the dark.
Case Type - ATX gaming case
Front Panel - Metal mesh
I/O Port - USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio, USB 3.0 x 1
Side Window - Clear side window
Fans - 1 x 120m Blue LED on the front
Chassis - Black coating interior
Front Panel Colour - White
Body Colour - White
Max.VEA Card (Length) - 400mm
Max.CPU Cooler (Height) - 160mm
Cable Management - 15mm
LED Illuminated - The blue LED on the keyboard and mouse allows you to use them in the darkest of places and still be noticed
Ergonimic Design - Perfectly designed to fit your palm, the ergonomic shape of the mouse gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience
On-the-Fly Adjustable DPI - Adjustable DPI 1000/1600/2400/3200, with a moving speed ensuring acurate tracking anytime and anywhere
Spill-Resistant - The keyboard has 7 drain holes at the back to protect your keyboard
Responsible and Stable - High-speed response and accurate navigation
Please Note - That the Unit Dimensions are for the case only
Key Qty: 105
Cable Length : 1.4M
LED Colour: Blue
Working Voltage: 5V DC
M.T.B.F: 3 million keystrokes
Dimensions: (W) 443 x (D) 148.5 x (H) 30mm
Net Weight: 0.489KG
LED Switch: To turn on LED backlight press "Windows Key" & "Scroll Lock"
Button Qty: 6
Resolution: 1000 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200 dpi
LED Colour: Blue
Working Voltage: 5V DC
M.T.B.F: 3 million keystrokes
Dimensions: (W) 80 x (D) 123 x (H) 40mm
Net Weight: 0.105 Kg
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Push-Out Pipe Holes (No Grommets): 2
Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: Plastic / Mesh
Side Panel: Window / Vented
Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
Internal Bays: 4 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 1 x 5.25" internal bay
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space for 1 x 80mm or 1 x 92mm or 1 x 120mm (1 x 120mm LED inc.)
Cooling Top: None
Cooling Rear: Space for 1 x 80mm or 1 x 92mm or 1 x 120mm
Cooling Side: Space for 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
Cooling Bottom: Filtered vent for PSU
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 400mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: White
Body Colour: White
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
No posts found