FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
14 DAYS UNWANTED RETURN POLICY ONLY AVAILABLE ON THIS PRODUCT
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
[CLEARANCE] EVGA 850 B5 80 PLUS Bronze 850W Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
EASILY POWER THE MOST DEMANDING SYSTEMS
Introducing the EVGA B5 power supplies, the latest 80PLUS Certified Bronze power supplies to carry on the EVGA tradition of reliability, performance, and affordability. The B5 power supplies start with the most important standard for reliability - a Japanese main capacitor. Next, the B5 power supplies provide maximum flexibility by using a small chassis and a fully modular design. The ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid-Dynamic Bearing fan becomes silent when coupled with EVGA ECO mode to turn off the fan in medium to low loads. Last, but not least, the B5 power supplies have a full suite of protections and a 5-year limited warranty that you've come to know and expect from EVGA.
While being silent, the B5 also has a large single 12volt rail, providing plenty of power to fuel all of your hardware. A full suite of top tier circuit protections keep you running strong and your hardware safe.
• OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
• UVP (Under Voltage Protection)
• OCP (Over Current Protection)
• OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
• OPP (Over Power Protection)
• SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
SINGLE +12V RAIL
Enjoy great power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. The B5 provides up to 70.8A respectively on a single rail.
The Fully Modular design makes installation and removal easier than ever, reduces clutter and enhances case airflow.
Fluid-Dynamic Bearing fan
A high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan gives the B5 an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, along with reliability and a long PSU lifespan.
BRONZE Rated EFFICIENCY
The 80 Plus Bronze certification ensures your power supply doesn't waste power. Under typical load the B5 is 85% efficient.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 150 (WxHxD)|
No posts found